What's the oldest game you keep going back to play?

Every few years I fire up the original Dark Forces, still have the original CD and case I got for Christmas when it first came out. Haven't tried it with win7 yet though.

I want to find an old copy of Twisted Metal 2 and try to get that working. LOVED that game on PS1.

No love for Interstate 76?

The Legend of Dragoon for PS1. I dont know why but I cant get enough of this game.

i always find myself going back and playing roller coaster tycoon(the first 2), they seem to never get old to me

FF Tactics and Tenchu 2 on PS1 still stumble onto my comp via psxe every 8 months or so....

Legacy of the Ancients (C64) - The game felt ahead of its time and had decent minigames for gambling and stat boosting, bank robbery and some cool dungeons. It also had some rather draconian copy protection.

I don't know if there's a legal way to obtain and play this game anymore.

Secret of Mana

I bought a SNES several years back just to have Secret of Mana and F-Zero on hand.

Ultima IV on a C64 emulator.

At least once a year.

After reading this I want Sony to make a PS4 Exclusive new Bushido Blade fighting game,,,,

Mine's Skyrim

Yeah, that's a pretty old game. I've heard it can be pretty tough to get running on a modern OS with all the fixes and workarounds you have to do. And I don't see how you can get past the terrible graphics! ;)

I missed Rampage in EGA. But that floppy disk doesn't work anymore. Too bad they don't make them in hi res. 3D rampage

FF IX
Best one in my opinion.

Wish I was able to go back and play Grim Fandango...

WoW, if that's considered old ? It was released almost ten years ago, but then again is always refreshed every few months with patches, and new expansion packs over couple years. So not sure if that's an "old" game ?

Other than that, I like to load up Half Life 2 every year or so. And the original Wolf3D :cool:

I play the free game Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. The clan I play against/with have an ETPRO server, Jaymod server, and silEnT server. They just refreshed the maps last week. For some servers you still need an ETKEY, but PunkBuster doesn't support the game any more to create one. Some enthusiasts put together a patched version that generates a key and uses a new fan-hosted Master Server browser. There are still quite a few players and servers. Just don't install the game in "C:\Program Files" under Windows Vista/7. install it in "C:\" so you don't have problems with the UAC.

mega man 2. I own it on every device I can legally buy it on and ROM it on all others....I own at least 2 original cartridges of the game, so I don't feel bad.

Monmtezuma's Revenge - c64. My buddy and I could play that game blind back in the day it seemed...

Unfortunately, I keep getting forced to return to World of Warcraft by my girlfriend and sister.
I played vanilla all the way through Wrath, but then quit early Cataclsym.
Haven't even had a chance to cancel my subscription due to my girlfriend wanting me to play. :(

M.U.L.E. C-64 version is great, Snes has a great version as well

I used to play this all the time as a kid. Wasn't really even old enough to understand the game, but I liked it anyway. It was one of my most played on C64, along with Impossible Mission and the Olympic Games series.

duke-nukem.jpg

I go back to it quite often.

WoW (It is technically old by now, eh?)
D2
Starcraft
If they ever would remodel the graphics I'd so go back and play Stonekeep

Ghosts 'N' Goblins (C64)
Wizball (C64)
Gain Ground (Sega Mega Drive)
Loaded (PS)
Quake
Fallout 1 & 2