Whats the next great game coming out?

Forza 7 is going to be a must buy next week for me. Heat Signature was also supposed to drop soon if not already and criticize me all you want, I'm looking forward call of duty going back to its ww2 roots.

too many games have become dependent on the yearly release schedule which dilutes the quality and anticipation

too many games have become dependent on the yearly release schedule which dilutes the quality and anticipation
If all you're looking at are games from the big 3 (EA, Ubisoft, Activision), then I'd agree with you. But there are more games coming out now than ever.

If all you're looking at are games from the big 3 (EA, Ubisoft, Activision), then I'd agree with you. But there are more games coming out now than ever.

more games doesn't necessarily mean more quality games...there have been some quality non-AAA games released recently- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, Observer etc

more games doesn't necessarily mean more quality games...there have been some quality non-AAA games released recently- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, Observer etc

You are 100% correct. However, there have been some insanely good games released recently. For me though, most of them were two-dimensional. There are still some good ones to hit this year though, like Wolfenstein. Really can't go wrong with that one IMO. I haven't played it yet, but Death of the Outsider doesn't look like it will disappoint me. There have been quite a few good releases over the past few months. Most people I've talked to or read the opinions of liked Hellblade a lot. I still need to pick it up myself. Original Sin 2 as well (as mentioned above).

Back