Pantheon Rise of the fallen

Last edited:
Divinity Original Sin 2
Call of Duty WWII
Destiny 2
The Evil Within 2
Camelot Unchained
Pantheon Rise of the fallen

If Pantheon or Camelot Unchained actually come out this year I will be pleasantly surprised. I could give 2 shits about everything else once they hit the shelves.

The Evil Within' 2
Red Dead redemption 2
God of War 4
Dishonored 3
COD WWII
Camelot unchained
DEEP DOWN PS4
Destiny 2
Kingdom come deliverance
PANTHEON RISE OF THE FALLEN
Darksiders III
Hellblade
Code Vein

My Want list and upcoming

No new IP or long awaited sequels with massive hype I suppose. Some decent high profile AAA games that are sequels. The new Wolfestien, Far Cry, Assassin's Creed, Dishonored expansion to name a few. But I don't consider any of these to be on a level of Witcher 3, MGSV or the original Mass Effect games in terms of hype. These are all decent games that will be the go to games for many, but nothing that will standout years later.

I was just thinking about this the other day...there are no big games coming out the rest of this year that I'm excited about...oh well, it'll give me a chance to go through my backlog...currently working through Fallout 4 with Mass Effect: Andromeda next on the list

If Pantheon or Camelot Unchained actually come out this year I will be pleasantly surprised. I could give 2 shits about everything else once they hit the shelves.

I'm hoping Pantheon doesn't bomb like Vangaurd.. EQ2 should have been Pantheon, but that's just me.

There is a book for that

Well Red Dead Redemption 2 got moved to next year, so there really isn't anything this year. CoD WW2 might be OK, but I'm not going to get too excited.

Well Red Dead Redemption 2 got moved to next year, so there really isn't anything this year. CoD WW2 might be OK, but I'm not going to get too excited.

I'm guessing its going to use P2P connections, I want to play COD WWII but not with the P2P... I mean maybe if nothing else interest me or they run a hybrid server approach maybe...

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
Kingdom Come Deliverance (2018)
Metro: Exodus (2018)
Vampyr
Hellblade: Sanua's Sacrifice
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord (2018)
Escape from Tarkov
Cyberpunk 2077 (2019 - 2021)

These are pretty much the next games I'm looking forward to play.

I have a number of EA games that I am hoping turn into really good games soon but I wouldn't count on it.

Just released:

Sundered (current favorite)

Near future:

Hellblade
Wolfenstein
The Last Night
Ruiner
Cuphead
Dead Cells (full release, EA is already REALLY good though)

Further into the future:

Cyberpunk 2077
System Shock
System Shock 3
Axiom Verge 2 (if that's what it will be called)

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn purchased this one too... I love these type of games! Need a dedicated thread for them. :p

Check out the Dead Cells thread in this sub-forum. It's actually full of recommendations for this sort of thing. It just happens to all be in the Dead Cells thread. :D (You'd probably like Axiom Verge too. It's basically like a modern (with classic graphics) Super Metroid style game, but with IMO a more interesting plot (if a bit goofy at times).

I would love to see Camelot Unchained come out this year but I highly doubt it. I wouldn't even hold my breath for a beta. The next good game I'm looking forward to is the new Wolfenstein game in October.

Destiny 2 is going to be really really good for the PC crowd. With the expansions and support, i think it'll do well. Can't wait for release.

On the PC it will probably be the new South Park and Destiny 2. Cuphead seems like it could be cool, but I can't really tell for sure.
That's it as far as I'm concerned.

Space Invaders. With new colors, and more bleeps.

Space Invaders. With new colors, and more bleeps.

You mean Space Invaders 0NE?

It will be F2P, but you will have to pay for 2 of the three defense bunkers and there is only initially one wave planned at launch. Midway is promising a day one DLC that will add a second wave.

Space Invaders ONE games purchased at Game stop will include a bonus mystery ship that give gives the player bonus points when shot.

This year? Nothing that interests me, really, as far as I know.

Looking forward to Monster Hunter World in January, though.

Back