What's the manufacturer name of this turntable cartridge?

Happy Hopping

Supreme [H]ardness

it has a model no. of 1259, but it doesn't have the manufacturer name on it. Can anyone help

Attachments

• vtm2IeV.jpeg
    vtm2IeV.jpeg
    262.6 KB · Views: 0
Is that all you have? No turntable, or other parts?

I know, someone else send me a link that' s is toshbia, and I actually still have that wooden box, but the box on the right is missing

Oop, no, that's a phono amp. But the turntable that uses that cartridge is the sr-50 (and maybe others from the same generation).

so do they need that rectangular box , the Toshiba SZ-1 or not? what if you connect the turntable cartridge to a tone arm w/o that box? can you still run it?

so do they need that rectangular box , the Toshiba SZ-1 or not? what if you connect the turntable cartridge to a tone arm w/o that box? can you still run it?

I guess it depends on whether your turntable has phono or line out, which may be indicated on the turntable somewhere or in the manual. If it has phono outputs, you'll need a phono (riaa) pre-amp.

phono (riaa) pre-amp
Most older and some newer receivers and amplifdiers have a built in Phono pre-amp that is for a Phono turntable only and many line level (CD Player cassette deck Tuner and the like) inputs

Back