Whats the last great driver set for 7970s crossfire?

eclypse

2[H]4U
Just encase i feel like going through all the crap to play some BF3 for the first time in months.. whats the best drivers for my 7970s in Quadfire?

I hear the newest beta is a miss so before i kill myself installing and uninstalling and installing driver sets over and over which would be safe to use?

That great eh? Oh boy, looks like we must still have buggy drivers for crossfire!

Sounds like absolutely nothing has changed from the first driver set i had to use for tri-fire from day one. :mad:

4 way sucks for 7970s and looks to be the same for Nvida.. Note to self. DONT BUY 4 cards ever again! Stick with 2 as it seems every company is dreaming that there tech can handle 4 cards!

Spent the most ever on a PC build almost a year ago and what did i get? A mess.. in the end i've gone months and months without even using it cause of the fustraition. I would'nt doubt if i have less then 40 hours of total use from it.

Made the mistake of ordering Win8 Pro yesterday thinking that the drivers would be all good by now and i could find something to do this winter.. haha.

AMD should refund me for the 4th card and water block sitting in my case that never works right with there drivers!

I'm using a 7970 trifire setup with Eyefinity and every single release of drivers has been miserable since launch day.

So, take your pick! They're all terrible!

Back