Whats the deal here? (Screenshot inside)

bobsaget

Supreme [H]ardness
bf2vg3.jpg

What's going on here? I have an Asus 1600pro a gig of ram and a 3200+ A64. This happens a little in Counter strike sometimes too. Those are the only games I've noticed this in. And it's always ONLY the sky.

Any help is appreciated thanks.

Would a 7900GS be a good card that would match my system well? Or would that be overdoing it? I will be getting another gig of ram here shortly.

Overkill, your cpu would severely bottleneck that card.

I would look at a 7600gs/gt.. but that's just my advice. I think it would be a perfect fit for your machine.

Overkill, your cpu would severely bottleneck that card.

I would look at a 7600gs/gt.. but that's just my advice. I think it would be a perfect fit for your machine.

LOL no.

A 7900GS would be perfectly fine with his setup. Severely bottleneck? He's not running an Athlon XP here.

He's not running an Athlon XP here.

Oh shit... my bad.. I feel extra super special stoopid now:D

I really need to squint a little harder when reading sigs.... damn 17" work monitor.... So, anyhow, yeah.... what he said^^

I was running an athlon 64 3200 when I owned my x1800xt, not a bad match, and I only got 140 bucks for mine. You probably wouldn't have any trouble getting one for around that price.

Could be a bum PSU, too. Not enough 'clean' power to the video card = artifacts.

Back