What's the best slim PSP protective case available?

Archaea

[H]F Junkie
any recommendations? I just bought a slim PSP and want to make sure I don't drop it and scratch it.

thanks for the input!

Bump for additional.

I went to BB and Gamestop last night. The only thing that intersted me was a silicone slim case for $10 that was at gamestop. It was made for slim so I know it'd fit, but it looked like the silicon went over all the buttons??? It had notches cut into the silicon for the, but a thin layer when over the starty, volume etc. Do you think that would even work right? The directional and common four buttons weren't covered, but the bottom row of buttons was.

The logitech case is the best, and it does work for the slim. It's not a perfect fit like it was for the larger version, but it's protected my slim from a fall of about five feet and there wasn't a single scratch. Mine is also orange, so...that makes it even awesomer. Totally.

Depends on what you want, but I'm loving this item:
http://www.target.com/Psyclone-Prem...get&field-browse=1038576&rh=k:psp case&page=2
It's the Psyclone pack. It includes a mini briefcase, a neoprene sleeve for the PSP itself, a 5-game holder, a USB charger/cigarette lighter adapter, and some earbuds.
Even though the Target site lists it at $24, I bought it for $19 back in November.
It's pretty nice for carrying all of your games and accessories on a trip. I typically just toss a book and my car keys in there and it's my flight carry on.

Back