What's the best option for desktop mounting Two Different 19" LCD's,

El Barto

Limp Gawd
Here is my dilemma. I have two different LCD screens. Each is 19" and they weigh 14 lbs a piece. I was going to get an ergotron dual LCD horizontal mount, but they VESA screwholes on the back of the two different monitors are at two different heights, so they wouldn't be right next to eachother, which is what I'm looking for. Anyone have any suggestions. FYI One is the FujiPlus FP 988D and the other is a viewsonic VX924.
If anyone has suggestions please let me know. I suppose I could get two independent wall-mounted monitor arms, but I don't want to spend over 300 just to save a little desk space. If someone has an cheaper alternative please let me know.

I was thinking about getting two of these : http://www.ergotron.com/3_products/flat_panel/neoflex/gallery.asp

What do you think?

u in scghool?

hit your shop teacher - see if they could make a small , simple aluminum arm custom specs - even a local welder shoudl be able to do it for failr ycheap

this way you get a custom arm made how you need :D

No, I graduated high school a few years ago. I ordered the ergotron neoflex stands from buy.com (they come with extensions). I'll see how they perform. Thanks for the help guys.

Back