Whats the best game to play while your drunk? (etc)

Team Fortress 2 as a soldier. Definitely not MTG: Duels of the Planeswalkers...math doesn't work out very well.

i tend to hop in iRacing when im drunk, dont know why, cuz my SR usually suffers.

For me, it's either CS:S when I'm home alone, or Mario Kart Double Dash when I'm with friends. There have been many nights where my 3 room-mates and I would pick up a couple cases and a bottle or 2 of something harder and race until dawn. The way we play was 1st and 4th place had to take a shot. It doesn't take long to get shit faced when you play the Baby Park track constantly.

One experience I do remember is when we were already playing for a couple hours. EVERYBODY was pretty "happy" at that point and the smack talk was flowing as easily as the booze. We played Rainbow Road. Normally, this would turn into a 15 minute race because we'd all be flying off the side of the big corkscrew constantly, but I was in the zone. I not only managed to complete the track flawlessly, I beat our previous record time on that track. Good times....

Apart from that though, I tend to do the CS:S thing more often these days. Our days off are kind of messed up right now and nobody really sees anyone else anymore. Still have fun though. I turn into an AK wizard at about beer #10, but I have to keep the beers flowing to keep the "skillz" or I start sobering up. Add to that the use of a microphone, and I have a hoot all night. Speaking of that, I just might have to do that on my next day off.

If im drunk its with friends, so its likely Guitar Hero/Rock Band. So many broken drum sets!

Oh, and Just Dance for Wii. With enough liquid courage, I can rock the hell out of cotton eye joe.

I did both of these while drunk

engie_2.jpg

tf2_needsmoardomination.jpg

I think Rock Band lends itself most since its a social game to begin with. Being intoxicated tends to lighten the mood and people aren't so self-conscious about singing or playing plastic instruments. It's really the only way we play anymore since it's a totally different atmosphere from playing the game sober.

I can't play any FPS while trashed or I'll make myself sick. Dunno how you all do it, lol.

Counter-Strike. Every time I play, there's someone on a mic who says they're either high or drunk. Or both.

Jack and Coke: Diablo 2 HCL
Jack on the rocks: Starcraft
Gin and Juice: Mount and Blade Warband
Chronic: Doesn't matter, I'll just button mash and drool a bit.

Everything. CS:S is good, surf maps are good, TF2 is good, BC2 is good. Anything you can dick around with but remain competitive.

BF2 was pretty good, Day of Defeat (not source) , me and my brother used to play R6 Vegas terrorist coop that was pretty fun. bf1942 forgotten hope mod. also puzzle fighter

a multiplayer FPS with fast respawn... FEAR was always a favorite of mine. For some reason skill increases with the amount of alcohol consumed.

I love gaming drunk...it's the only way I was able to grind to 60 in the original days of WoW. I still find it helps while leveling and doing boring shit in WoW :p When I'm drinking with people though and want to play something we always land on Rock Band...or maybe Halo if there aren't any ladies present who want to be involved.

And +1 to Fusion Frenzy! I don't have it anymore but back in the original Xbox days that was a drunk social staple, and the only time that game was fun!

I've been playing BFBC2 while drunk. The key is to not play when you are too drunk or your score will reflect it.

Whatever you do, don't play Wii. You'd probably fall over and split your head open on the coffee table.

There are substances that maximize the mind-boggling effects of Geometry Wars Retro Evolved 2.

I guess I'll never be able to participate in this discussion because I'M STRAIGHT FUCKING EDGE!!!

Hearing you guys talk almost makes me want to give it a try though... Almost. ;)

ROCK BAND!

have 10 people over. lots of beer and drinks. everyone loves playing rockband. and the more you drink. the better you play!

Counter-Strike: Source back when the right servers were full was amazing when drunk.
World of Warcraft is all right when drunk.
Left 4 Dead 2 probably takes the cake, though. So much mindless fun and being annoying and pissing off others really makes the game better! :p

Day of Defeat is a good drunk game. More fun then CSS imo, since you respawn after you day. In CSS you have that down time while your buzz is wearing off, and that's not fun. In less you find a CSS server running a mod.

Other choice, solitare. I get so focused on solitare when drining. I play it for hours.

Simple FPS's when I am drunk.

I cant afford to play Darkfall (MMO) while drunk. Just buzzing I will get on and play, but If I am out of it drunk the most I will do is get on vent and chat with my buddies.

And I cant wrap my head around tactical games like Empire: Total War when I am drunk.

I am speaking as if I am alone and drunk, wich happens all the time since my old man passes out early. If youve got friends over then card games are where its at.

ROCK BAND!

have 10 people over. lots of beer and drinks. everyone loves playing rockband. and the more you drink. the better you play!

definitely rock band. my completely hammered vocal rendition of 'dead or alive' is enough for people to funnel drinks into me all night just so I can rock out on that song.

also due to difficulty playing the drums when drunk, we replaced the bass pedal with a portable button. one special person gets the lucky job of being the button bitch.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

I guess I'll never be able to participate in this discussion because I'M STRAIGHT FUCKING EDGE!!!

Hearing you guys talk almost makes me want to give it a try though... Almost. ;)

yeah fail...no one cares that your straight edge...
but i digress because that will take away from the initial post

yeah fail...no one cares that your straight edge...
but i digress because that will take away from the initial post

And I don't care that you like to get drunk (etc), but I also don't judge you for it. Show a little respect. I'm just giving my two cents worth since I read the thread and thought it was interesting.

And I don't care that you like to get drunk (etc), but I also don't judge you for it. Show a little respect. I'm just giving my two cents worth since I read the thread and thought it was interesting.

im actually very straight edge. but i dont need to go around ranting and raving about it. So once again, stick to the topic at hand.

Anyone else?

Caffeine buss games and MUCH better. Try 6 cands of cocaine mild (I hate the spicy stuff, it's like drinking old spice) then play something with brigth fast swirly colors. Wipeout was a favirote years ago.

I've always wanted to try gallop racer or one of those horse games at the arcade while under the influence...

Back