Whats the best game to play while your drunk? (etc)

gta all the way

GTA has been my 'drunk' game for ages, and its definitely worth it. At least if im an angry drunk i can take it out on civilians and police officers without the actual problems afterwards

Oh and any FPS game (except CS:Source, which requires camping and high sensitivity on the mouse) isn't recommended whilst drinking..

I don't particularly enjoy video games while drunk. In fact I'm pretty sure I just don't enjoy video games at all while drunk. Ijust start doing stupid things in them an quickly lose interest.

Getting baked is an entirely different story though. Everything becomes extremely fun then... With a large monitor, good headphones, and lights out to remove all visual distractions... it's almost like you're in the video game.. and actually there. The extreme focus or zoning in and and as a result very intense gaming experience are what make those IMO. Seriously... nothing sober even comes close. Actually wait... think of how absolutely amazing video games were when you were like 7 years old (unless you're like 40). It's like that all over again when playing high. Except with it could be with a game that you've already beaten six times.

Sadly, due to career path/choice I've had to give that up a while ago. (Until legalization that is)

Last edited:
When I used to play day of defeat all the time, I would get drunk and go on there and game with a few clan members back in the day. Now we tend to bust out Wii Sports and go crazy.

Back