Whats the best game to play while your drunk? (etc)

Nothing will EVER beat playing Mario Kart DUI with a bunch of friends. Nothing.
As far as drinks go - give me a good strong craft beer. Why drink a bunch of "light swill" when you can get the same effect in a single bottle of something good?
Avery's "Reverend" is a good option for about $5 a 22oz bottle.

Wii Sports.

Bowling.

With White Russians. (The drink, not people)

Hahaha, the dude abides man, the dude abides. I totally make white Russians at my house all the time just to honor the big L.

Nothing will EVER beat playing Mario Kart DUI with a bunch of friends. Nothing.
As far as drinks go - give me a good strong craft beer. Why drink a bunch of "light swill" when you can get the same effect in a single bottle of something good?
Avery's "Reverend" is a good option for about $5 a 22oz bottle.

We're spoiled rotten here in the NW, I'm pretty sure I can pick up a 22 of Rev for 3 bucks, maybe 3.50 at the local gas station. Man I love living here...

Now if stupid Rogue would just let their hazulnut, Morimoto or Shakespeare stouts slide in price a little I'd be a happy camper.

Cheers to good beer!

Ever try Kolsch? It's a German beer from my wife's hometown in Germany. It's got the alc content of the stiffer more flavourful beers like Rev we have here, but it's much lighter going down. My personal favorite!

Fruh Kolsch!

:D

Totally CS:S Gungame. Don't think just shoot!

Anyone else ever noticed you play better when drunk? Me and my roommate got drunk one night and WTFPWNED a bunch of levels of Halo on Legendary but we couldn't replicate that feat the next day while sober...

I swear half the alliance players in Warsong Gulch (WoW pvp arena) were drunk or high when I used to play it.

I swear half the alliance players in Warsong Gulch (WoW pvp arena) were drunk or high when I used to play it.

i usually raided high or drunk. kinda necessary as a healer in mc and bwl. not soo good in naxx. mc and ony especially looked cool with all teh glowy in the dark caves.

plus being in av as either faction necessitated some sort of altered consciousness. you would go nuts otherwise.

mario party plus shots for stars was pretty deadly. mario party 4 ending was killer.

fusions frenzy (xbox mario party ripoff) was pretty good.

serious sam was fun high. the way the music ramps up and the endless killing was enjoyable.

katamari is always good. any outside-the-box game end up being good usually.

BF 2 is my favorite game to play when drinking, especially with friends. I love when a supply crate gets dropped just outside a contested spawn point, then you can grenade spam and claymore spam in the thick of battle.

Ah, shenanigans.

Running up on a group of dudes all drunk monkey with the knife always makes me laugh.

Wii Sports.

Bowling.

With White Russians. (The drink, not people)

Def the wii sports and not alone w/ a few drunk friends it will always be funny

possibly wario wares because of the crazy wierd'ness of that game even sober leaves you going WTF?

Come on people... this is weak.... the best games you have while playing drunk is CS.S or WoW?

:(

First of all.... I'm not the type of person that drinks alone. So me playing CS 1.6 has got to include something else than alcohol ;)

Now... I've learned a lot of things while at college, one of them is the topic of Drinking Games.

Drinking Games does not mean "just a game you play while you drink". It is a game that you play to get drunk. Kings, Ride the School Bus, Asshole, etc.

So I have found some games to work better as "Drinking Games" than others. So far Duck Hunt has come out #1. You can always count on a classic to get the job done.

Duck Hunt becomes a very very easy drinking game. Best when played with beer, otherwise one might die.

If you never played Duck Hunt, then you are probably not old enough to be drinking. ;)

Its best to just pass the gun after each round. The person shooting the gun is the person at bat. How ever many ducks missed being shot is how many drinks one has to take at the end of the round.

Now the game can start off kinda slow, and if you’re playing with people that have played this before, they may not be drinking to much beer. So we've invented more rules :)

If the player does not miss any birds on their round they have 2 options. To pass the gun and not drink any beer, or go double up. If they choose to go double up they keep the gun for another round. Each bird missed is double the drinks. If they pull a perfect on the 2nd round, then that player can choose to give away 7 drinks. (just like drinking rules for other games, a drink is a sip or chug of beer/drink, drinks can be given to 1 person or split between more than 1) (we choose 7 because we like that #) OR CAN TRIPLE UP.

Now if you don't know, as the game progresses... so does the birds flight speed. I've seen a lot of people thinking they are "hot shit" ending up having to drink triple on more than half the birds on the bar (thats a few beers, and they usually quit lol)

I have other games that work well, just don't have the time to type them out.

:p

battlefield 2 drunk :) i just got done with a few rounds. and im goin to get back in some later after some smoke and beers :)

its only fun till youre too drunk to play, cuz then i just keep gettin killed, drivin the vehicles into trees or rocks, and just random dumb shit when youre drunk drivin vehicles in games

Donkey Konga and Guitar Hero are two of my faves.

RPG's when I'm baked.

Definitely NOT guitar hero when you are SMASHED. Partied like a rock-star last night and then tried to play some custom GH songs (trivium: the crusade) and went from easily beating the game to not even making it past 4%.

I think there is a definite drunk curve for the GH games, a little buzzed, yeah its fun/easy, too much and i dont care how good you are (4 stars on Jordan here) and its impossible!

id have to say need for speed carbon on pc mixed with acid does the trick :D plus need for speed carbon already looks like a acid trip with all the shinny lights and streams of color

I like puking after a hard night's drinking... to help me on that I play any fast first-person shooting game, preferrably Quake or Half-Life. Because I easily get dizzy on those games. So I puke away. After that I play some RPGs, preferrably the classic Diablo II, to help me get to sleep as I have insomnia and it's not really easy to sleep even at a drunk state.

Just prepare 1 empty bucket, a bucket of water, and towels. Also to remember to have the computer raised on the table the day before the night of fun.

Cheers !

Call of Duty (original)

Always played at our LAN parties, TDM and when you kill someone you have to drink!

Several "rules" are invented as you go along, they tend to evolve out of nothing and become increasingly more complex, things like hold the house, hold the bedroom, don't let them get through the gate, defend this pebble, defend the pebble while trying to stack, defend the pebble while trying to stack and only attack with the melee attack with the binoculas etc.

Drinking when you kill is also a good rule to balance out skill so everyone has fun :D

I like puking after a hard night's drinking... to help me on that I play any fast first-person shooting game, preferrably Quake or Half-Life. Because I easily get dizzy on those games. So I puke away. After that I play some RPGs, preferrably the classic Diablo II, to help me get to sleep as I have insomnia and it's not really easy to sleep even at a drunk state.

Just prepare 1 empty bucket, a bucket of water, and towels. Also to remember to have the computer raised on the table the day before the night of fun.

Cheers !
Wow. That's depressing.

Cheers !

Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot?

By "doing a research paper" you mean "joining a fraternity"?

Nope...been there, done that :)

It has to do with the argument that if you drink alone, you are an alcoholic...my stance on it is that even though you are technically "alone" playing MP games, you are still in a social environment.

I could go into more detail and technicalities, but I'll save it. I'm tired.

i like to hop on good ol evercrack 2 when im shitty drunk and start smack with my guild mates on vent....

yes i am that guy...:D

You can play games sober? I played pretty much every game at one time drunk. I used to play Savage drunk all the time.

Quake 3 or UT04 while drinking for me. Twitch/fast FPS games. I tend play better as well(More relaxed?)....at least until I drink to much that is.

Gentleman's Jack/Single Barrel-straight or with coke, Erdinger on the beer side. Dos Equis if I'm feeling cheap :)

Last night/This morning me and some buddies were doing some lanning and we decided to try some two on two in C&C3. I was stone cold sober and my teammate was kinda buzzed, but our opponents were straight tripping balls wasted. We have no idea how we lost.

They played soooooo aggro. Also, the fact that they would start yelling and hollering profanity at every attack my ally and I sent pretty much cemented communication between the two of them.

Pretty interesting game, I'd say. lol

Sometimes I like to have Mic Fights in CS, even though I know someone is better than me...just mouthing them.

I know its immature, but when your drunk you just don't care :D

fy_iceworld (boxworld) is where I usually play.

Side note..

I played UT2k4 on acid back in college, and friend of a friend was watching me play that didn't know I was tripping. I kept going in circles and using the plasma cannon just shooting walls, just to see it bounce off! Ahh, the good ol' days. Theres no way I'd do acid anymore...Shrooms FTW!

Back