Whats the best game to play while your drunk? (etc)

Z

Ziontrain

I'm doing a research paper. I'm not going to use any direct quotes or names, so don't be afraid to tell your story.

hahaha sweet topic...drinking card games are #1 but as far as video games I do have one story. I got on to counterstrike once after a night of drinking and I was still pwning people like mad, but instead of my usual humble self I was talking lots of smack to everyone telling them how they're terrible etc. etc. to the point where I was kicked and almost banned. So I have not done that since and wouldn't recommend it.

Usually after a night out my friends and I will hit up super smash bros. if we're winding down on the old n64 that's always a classic fun game when you are drunk.

CSS is fun when drunk, doesn't require too much thinking

For me it used to be Halo. But also i observed that there was a bell curve rule to adhere to: the quality and frequency of headshots, as well as reaction and creative power plays among team members, all increased significantly in proportion to drinking, but found their peak at around 'extremely tipsy', falling dismally as flat out drunkenness claimed my attention span.

On the other hand, there are excellent alternative games to play while drunk, or to get drunk: Beer Pong, Flippy Cup, F*** the Dealer, ...

Edit: avoid Dance Dance Revolution

Hell some of the wii party games(wario ware, rayman, mario part 8) are a blast drunk.

Excite truck is really funny too.

For other games any driving game is a blast drunk.

Fusion Frenzy and Mario Party. "WTF am I supposed to do?!?!?!?!" even after you've played each minigame 100 times.

Racing games make a good BAC benchmark. "Oh shit were we supposed to take that turn too?"

Fusion Frenzy and Mario Party. "WTF am I supposed to do?!?!?!?!" even after you've played each minigame 100 times.

I can relate to that... :rolleyes:

Whenever I'm baked I usually play a few rounds of Battlefield 2 and get super into-them, where I become real emotional about my teams score...

hmmm I used to played rogue spear drunk.. that was always fun.. and EQ.. EQ was tons of fun to play drunk

Playing a sit-down game while drunk isn't too great. However playing DDR while drunk is a whole, new experience (even if you don't play it normally).

easy ...GUNGAME! our lan house is always busy and everyone always drinks. the more drinking, the more potty mouthed everyone gets. what fun!

Hell right now any party game (as long as there are others involved) drunk is great fun..... Playing Super Monkey Ball: Blitz on the Wii and loser has to take a shot of Patron inbetween swiggin beers. All I know is I woke up the next morning and saw the tequila bottle was almost completely empty and was like WTF?:D

Donkey Konga and Guitar Hero are two of my faves.

RPG's when I'm baked.

My buddies and I like to pound back beers and play FEAR multiplayer. Lots of great shit-talk. Sometimes we change it up and play Call of Duty: United Offensive or IL-2, too.

America's Army is more fun drunk because it is less frustrating lol. Guitar hero is kind of difficult drunk though. BF2 you just run around doing little shenanigans which can be pretty fun. Gary's mod sure gets a lot of hoots though when drunk too.

Guild wars after pounding beers for me. Another fun one is Worms World Party. I once played in a Igames BF1942 tourny drunk one time. We had made it to the regional qualifiers, my whole team with the exception of 2 were "tuned up", I actually pwned hard that night despite us losing in the end.

BTW. One of my favorite things ( besides fishing and drinking) is playing some pen and paper tabletop with buddies while drinking. We have been getting back into this a lot recently, and are actually doing it tonight!

But all this leads me to another question?! Whats your favorite brew or blend when gaming? Me? I prefer Miller/Bud lite, SouthernComfort/coke, margaritas, Jack/Coke, Rum/coke.. But I think my old standby is Miller Lite.

Miller/Bud lite, SouthernComfort/coke, margaritas, Jack/Coke, Rum/coke!!!!!!!!!!! wow man! You and i are on the same page with alllllllll that dude! I'm on a gin and juice kick right now myself but i love to play Wii sports and the new Brain Age on Wii,Madden on the Xbox360, and MOHAA on pc.:D :p :) . i think i like Madden while drunk the most. I can jus kill the ai on there.

I've been hitting up sam adams and yueng ling's last time out mm mmm also the captain, but I haven't drinken much this summer actually.:p

without readin much of the replies....

i specifically got a gamecube for this reason :) get the peeps over get drunk and get to gaming. so with that in mind, 4 player games are the best

gamecube : nascar racing, super smash brothers, sega soccer slam, f-zero gx, golden eye, simpsons road rage, and some assorted racing games

racing is always fun when drunk :)

super smash brothers still owns though. you can setup the game any way you like with items, and weve unlocked tons of things

2 player figiting games arent too much fun, being drunk and in direct competetion can be kinda annnoying with the wrong kinda drunks.

i saw someone say crazy taxi too....yes yes and yes!@!!!

Everquest Can get you into a lot of trouble while Drunk lol... you'll attack just about anything and become fearless.

My Prefured Drinks Are Jack and Coke. Bicardi rum and Coke, And Bicardi 151 Strait @ Room Temp. or AfterShock

If this is with people then Tiger Woods golf. Use any method you see fit, whether you play by scorecard or by whole count, each loss of hole or for each point above par a shot must be consumed. Absolute favorite.

Or just play your favorite games. There will almost certainly be better drunk.

I had peach schnapps and sweet tea last night playing CS 1.6, but I usually drink Guiness or Bass...or the occasional Jack and Coke.

WoW...I couldn't play drunk...I was a Priest so I needed my reflexes to be top notch :)

Ya, I remember playing CS 1.6 and blowing myself up with two other idiots on Dust. That was a lot of fun.

Best game to play while you're getting drunk: Guitar Hero

Best game to play when you're drunk: Fuzion Frenzy - hands down.

I always liked to play CSS when drunk at LAN parties, I don't play it anymore though. I played WoW a couple times drunk back when I played it :). I would say that either driving or FPS games are the most fun since they can involve real world type movement needs and reaction times. Drunk head shot FTW!

Back