What's the best CPU monitoring for windows 8.1 pro 64bit?

Scheibler1

[H]ard|Gawd
Just installed windows 8.1, but not sure what CPU monitoring program to install for Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit? Have read about some programs causing freezing

I had an issue where CoreTemp would not talk to my All CPU Meter - which is my preferred heads up. I switched to PC Meter and it works well.

Tried coretemp as that is what I have used for years, but it makes windows 8.1 go crazy and unresponsive. Installed hwmonitor, but I don't like that you can't see the cpu speed. is there any alternative ot coretemp that shoes cpu speed and temp and that can display on my G510 lcd

Core temp and cpuz in 8.1 give me way way different readings on my vcore. I'm not honestly sure which one is correct.

Core temp and cpuz in 8.1 give me way way different readings on my vcore. I'm not honestly sure which one is correct.

CPU-Z show Vcore. Core temp show VID... Thats the big difference..

Real Temp and HW monitor seem to work fine. Sucks I can't display temps and speed on my G510 LCD like I could with coretemp. I'd glady pay for that feature

Real Temp and HW monitor seem to work fine. Sucks I can't display temps and speed on my G510 LCD like I could with coretemp. I'd glady pay for that feature

Then Pay the personal license for Aida64 and you will enjoy fully customized applet just like mine.. i use a G510, you can do whatever you want.. i can see fully activity of my cores, temps, speed, Vcore, Power usage in Watts, RAM usage and temperature, motherboard temps, upload and download speeds and of course current time.

vqby.jpg

Back