what's powering the 8" LCD display on this case?

Happy Hopping

Supreme [H]ardness

and they talk about AIDA64 extreme and wall engine paper. But that 8" LCD seems to be stand alone. Is it really displaying the temperature of the inside? and it is detachable, so is it run on battery? Also, I don't see any wire connects to that panel. Has anyone use 1 of these lately?

Looking at their product page, I'm seeing a couple cables coming through one of the PCI covers and looping back into HDMI (presumably) and some other port that's probably supplying power plus maybe USB. To the OS it's just a second display, whatever's showing on it is just some app.

Looking at their product page, I'm seeing a couple cables coming through one of the PCI covers and looping back into HDMI (presumably) and some other port that's probably supplying power plus maybe USB. To the OS it's just a second display, whatever's showing on it is just some app.
but does that mean those same screen saver is also displaying at the main screen?

but does that mean those same screen saver is also displaying at the main screen?
You mirror it or use it as a secondary screen. The video shows them dragging video to it from the desktop screen.

1674313536786.png

well, that sucks. And now that I think about it, they can't give the temperature on the NMVe heat sink anyway, only an actual temperature sensor can do that, which is what I use. I have an actual temperature sensor from my fan controller to find out the temperature of all of NVMe

Back