What's on the market for LGA 1366 water blocks?

Been searching around but there doesn't seem to be a plethora of LGA1366 water blocks.

Does anyone know some good names in this department?

Some of the most common ones are:

D-Tek Fuzion v2
EK Supreme
Heatkiller v3.0
Swiftech Apogee GTZ

Looks like people are getting nice results with the heatkiller but I cant find it anywhere for purchase. :(

Is there anything for less than $50? I'm also in need of a water block for the HD4870 1GB.

Another one that benchmarks right there with the EK and the HeatKiller is the Koolance CPU 350AT or the CPU 350AC.

Looks like people are getting nice results with the heatkiller but I cant find it anywhere for purchase. :(

Is there anything for less than $50? I'm also in need of a water block for the HD4870 1GB.

Yeah, the heatkillers are a German product so they are fairly difficult to come by. It's going to be hard to get one of the "top" blocks for less than $50. You may find a used block for around that price or you could get an heatkiller LC (not as good as the LT or Cu, but still good) or an EK supreme LT new for about $10 over your budget.

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=199&products_id=25171

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=199&products_id=25216

I am running the Swiftech Apogee GTZ and I am pretty happy with it. I can take my I7 920 to 3.8 and be right at 55c under load. I am wondering if the Heatkiller would have been a better choice though. From what I read, the GTZ was the best block on the market a month ago.

I've run the GTZ and XSPC Delta V3 both on my i7 920 and got slightly better results with the Delta V3. The stock top mounting bracket is a little weak and it doesn't come with a back, so I modded a back plate and made a new top plate and cranked it down tightened and gained a few more degrees.........:D

Hmm...the Enzotech Sapphire Rev. A looks very tempting but FrozenCPU is out of stock and I can't find it anywhere else. :(

Back