What's a surefire combo to 3GHz (Core2)

yes, guaranteed, there will be a vast increase in FPS for gaming. and I'm sorry for your friend, becuase that aspire will kill the system sooner or later.

I'm not selling the aspire to him, oh and just so you know I haven't had any problems with this power supply and have been using it for over a year and a half. People can say whatever they want about components but everyone is different, and it's stupid to think every peace of hardware is the same as every other one that bares the same name. Hell this powersupply was the only one at my table at pdxlan 8 that didn't blow up when we had the powersurge that took out 8 computers at the same table. I was plugged into the same surge protectors some of them also.

Meh anyways you should do a better job of reading, I said ram, cpu, and mobo
But it might be time to get a new power supply, 520watts is barely cutting it for my gtx.

I'm not selling the aspire to him, oh and just so you know I haven't had any problems with this power supply and have been using it for over a year and a half. People can say whatever they want about components but everyone is different, and it's stupid to think every peace of hardware is the same as every other one that bares the same name. Hell this powersupply was the only one at my table at pdxlan 8 that didn't blow up when we had the powersurge that took out 8 computers at the same table. I was plugged into the same surge protectors some of them also.

Meh anyways you should do a better job of reading, I said ram, cpu, and mobo
But it might be time to get a new power supply, 520watts is barely cutting it for my gtx.

You're lucky. Maybe your aspire is better than mine, cause I could play basketball with mine. Thing is so damn light a baby could lift it.

Will both (GB DS3/ASUS P5B) of these boards, in their shipping form, boot up with most DDR-800 sticks?

If I want to go higher than 3.2GHz I'll need the Firestix, but i'm really content with Corsair's EEP RAM (the 4-4-4-12)

I have the ASUS P5B- Deluxe seems to be a great board; currently have a E6300 bootable to 3.54 GHZ. Havent had time to check stability, this is with a TT big typhoon air cooler. Anyways; I am running Crucial Ballistix DDR2 1000 which is supposed to run at 2.2v's and this asus booted right up with this ram; granted it starts at 1.9v and have to change in bios. Im not sure if it will boot at 1.8v's though.

INFRNL

Hey INFRNL, did you get a 1.02g board or a 1.01g board?

You know I honestly do not know. I want to say it was still the 1.01 version but I could be wrong. I would check for you, but I traded it and sold my E6300. The guy I traded with should have it in a couple of days, ill ask him to check

INFRNL

Back