Whats a good printer/scanner/fax?

dragnandy

Limp Gawd
Like the thread title says, im looking for a printer/scanner/fax machine. One of those all-in-ones and i am on a budget. Cheaper, obviously would be better, but i think my cap would be around $100. I have no knowledge in this field, so if there are better recommendations for printers a little over the price cap, please notify and share. Thanks!

With your cap at $100.00, you will be looking @ an ink jet type printer. These are fine for home/small business, but if you are doing heavy printing (70+ pages a day), you would want to go laser (although these are much more expensive). I have had good luck with my Kodak ESP-5. The4se are $149 @ Kodak, but I got mine for $109.00 free ship.
Scan quality is excellent, and ink cartridges are less expensive (about 30.00) for both color+black), and it uses less ink.
However, it doesn't have a fax machine--but with the money you save in ink cost you could easily buy a stand alone fax phone. It is tough finding a AIO printer/scanner w/ fax for less than $100.00, but there are a few near that

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I just bought an Epson Artisan 810. Out of your price range, but I came across it at Staples when looking at others. Your best bet is to go there, or somewhere else and just see what they have. Write down some model numbers then hit the web.

You should be able to find something that'll do the trick. I think Brother and HP both had models right around or under $100. Can't guarantee they had faxes though.

I'm happy with my Brother MFC-495CW. Staples has it on sale for $100.

You can save a lot in the long run because it works with generic ink. Check Amazon for extra ink.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back