x6800 Lapped @ 3.51ghz
Velociraptor 120g
antec 1200
antec 850
blue and green CCL

window mod done by tjharlow on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/tjharlow

IMG_1136.jpg

hmm for some reason hf does not seem to like flickr so i moved to photo bucket now it shows the pic.

i think the 1200 is the ugliest P.O.S ever, but it makes it look x1000 times better with that window.

nice one

I like the 1200. Its not quite as clean as most of the antec cases, but it's still nice.

You did a good job on it. Nice window. Just get those cables cleaned up. Also, maybe some cable sleeving would look nice too ^^

Agreed on the window. I don't even like the 900's window either. It doesn't really flow with the whole case.

Better than the standard version of the case, still not my first choice for a case though.

nice job, that ugly side panel is what kept me from buying that case. but if it looked like yours i think i might have bought one!! :D very nice job!!

you never hear of proxy server at home... That I does use and remote desktop connection.

Not too sure what you just typed, but I'm not risking my job with a Fortune 500 company that knows what it's doing by bypassing its security measures.

Definitely an improvement over the stock version. Is there a discernible difference in the noise level with the window made according to this method?

Can you tell me the dimensions of the window mod? (both the cut of the side panel and the size of the acrylic piece). I just bought the same case, and want to do a similar window.

Thanks, and looks great!

memnoch_thedevil

I would give you the measurements no prob. only that case is in the house i will soon be moving to in az. I am can ca right now. but if you contact the person in the youtube video (he did the mod for me) you can email him through youtube. he will im sure give you all the numbers you need.

Wire manangment in the 1200 is impossible. I tried and given up all hope.

Impossible how? I think mine is pretty damn good. You have to use ATX extension cables and 3pin fan extenders if connecting to a fan controller. Everything else should be long enough to route through the back of the motherboard tray.

very nice 1200 i just put my pc in a 1200 really digging its size and cable works, dont listen to the bashers some peps on this forum dont like anything unless its lian-li

I like the 1200. Its not quite as clean as most of the antec cases, but it's still nice.

You did a good job on it. Nice window. Just get those cables cleaned up. Also, maybe some cable sleeving would look nice too ^^

At at least cable ties if not sleeving to clean up the individual wires from the power supply. Looking good otherwise

Back