What we are playing now.

I'll be playing BF2 and CS:S once my 9600 Pro arrives in the mail.

bobsaget said:
I'll be playing BF2 and CS:S once my 9600 Pro arrives in the mail.

What kinda RAMmage you have in your PC? I don't think BF2 and that 9600 will play very nice together... :(

WhyYouLoveMe said:
What kinda RAMmage you have in your PC? I don't think BF2 and that 9600 will play very nice together... :(

I been playin DFBHD with my son til we picked up BF2. Use his pc to play and its runnin good on it, admittedly not on high settings, but... its an Athlon XP 1600, 40G HD, 512mb pc2700 and a Abit 9550XT Turbo which is basically a 9600XT. Dont think bobsaget's gonna have much trouble with it.

i've been getting back into DoD and getting ever more excited for DoD:S. should be sweet. My friend's are trying to get me addicted to WoW. gonna try it out tonight, but we'll see. i'm not exactly an MMORPG person. ;)

Waiting for Quake 4, but in the meantime:

Bloodrayne 2
Chronicles of Riddick
Brothers in Arms
Far Cry
Doom 3 ROE
Max Payne 2

Some games just never get old.....

Still the funnest online game ever. Downloaded the extra maps and it's just a blast. Sad to see a fraction of the servers there were just a year or so ago.

gta:sa. next on the list is hl2, then bf2 and kotor + kotor2, and followed by far cry.

BF2, CoH, and the beta of CoV (WOOOT! I get to see all the f-ups :) )
Played WoW for a couple of months. BF2 is great when 4 or 5 of my buds and I team up on one side and cap bases together, it's a whole lot of crap when we are on opposite sides and can't switch sides. My buds pwn me then.

cs:s, maple story, serious sam two in about 2 months, and then q4.

ut2k4 vCTF has a soft spot in my heart too :D

I picked up Farcry a few days ago and it's enjoyable.

You're lucky you got Jedi Academy for 10 bucks. I bought it at Best Buy a few weeks ago and it was $20. Damn, that sucks for me. Oh well, multiplayer saber fights are fun as hell.

Right now I'm playing Katamari Demacy, Half-Life 2 and Castlevania: Circle of the moon.

I'm always playing Doom 2, Tony 3, MK2, and Resident Evil 4.

Nasty_Savage said:
Warcraft3 TFT and Star Wars Galaxies. Though its like pulling teeth for me to launch Galaxies lately. I'm trying to tough it out.

This is what I hate about MMO's....you have to tough it out. Having all that stuff in there makes it hard to leave.....

Quit that shit yo! If it ain't fun, you is done.

....don't know why I used that dialect but oh well... :rolleyes:

I've been playing UT2k4, Wolfenstein, some Dungeon Siege 2, and CS:S/1.6 occasionally. Sadly I've basically quit war3 tft and since school's started I haven't really been playing all that much anyways.

halo 2 on live everyday

my gamertag is in my sig. add me if you're good at big team

The only games Ive got installed on my PC right now are: GTA:SA & BlockLand

As for the "BOX", Ive been playing whatever Gamefly sends me.. :p

dirtypop said:
Still playing Morrowind 3 years later...

Ah I've played that game over 100 hours and now still play from time to time, but right now I'm really waiting for Oblivion.

Also besides that HL2: Aftermath, Fear, and Quake 4 I don't really have any games on my hit list, right now I'm just working like a madman so I can afford a top end computer buy the time Oblivion rolls around.

Edit: Also I've been playing some Super Smash Brothers, and hope to pick up the 3rd one next year along with the twilight princess.

Playing burnout 3, getting ready for burnout legends on my psp, good times to be had trying to get away with playing that at work :)

Also, the usual, CS:S and Battlefield 2.

Oh and also dragged out MAME and was playing Narc, damn I love that game, that and Smash TV.

Back