What was the hovercraft racing title by bullfrog.

Grimlaking

2[H]4U
You could get powerups and blow eachother up and it was setup for network play before the internet. Grrr I can't remember the name.

Ok google did it for me. Wow my memories of it are more high res than I'm seeing on youtube.

Yea too true. I remember some fun nights of Lan Gaming on that one. That and the original counterstrike when it was just a halflife mod.

Terrible game, but great graphics for it's time. I hated it but still played for the graphics.

Ok google did it for me. Wow my memories of it are more high res than I'm seeing on youtube.

I know the feeling. I see pictures of old games I played and can’t believe how bad they were.

I look back at the at the time amazing games Written by a little company run by kids called “Big Five Software”on the TRS-80, and today realize that Lego’s are higher resolution than they were LOL

If you remember those games, welcome to the old farts club.

30+ years later and their web site is still up :)

That game was awesome. I think I first tried it on a PC Gamer demo disc.

that's where i remember it from as well. use to love those demo disc's as a kid. can't remember where else my dad use to get them from but you could get the ones that came with 101 games on them. use to play the shit out of those games.

Back