What was the best deal EVER youve seen here?

Microsoft Action Pack.

$10,000 of software for $99. :D

Too bad I won't have the money to renew it when the time comes.

/me kicks the job market in the @$$.

NOTD665
Just a Gawd

Buy two NEC Multisync 97F monitors and get paid, what was it, $25?

I only got one.

1. this deal was that we paid $95 out the door and two mail in rebates each for $60 totaling $120. Most of the people who bought it were displayed models. thats what i got too. I went back to the store talked to the manager and said that this monitor has rebate on it. i am not qualified because of the no upc bar code. He game me instant credit of $60. i took the price tag from the shelf. because the rebate states that demo tag is also accepted for rebate. i got mine 2 rebates that way. 2 months later staples extended the the rebate date i resent all my rebate material and didnt even believe when i got 2 check of $60 in the mail.

2. black friday i bought the toshiba laptop from best buy, suppose to be 499 after rebates. cashier rang me up twice for the same laptop, i looked at my receipt and saw he charged me twice, he adjusted the price after i told him he rung me up twice. when i went home and saw all my receipts i had 2 rebate forms for the laptop because he rang me up twice, i sent one on my address one on my friends and got $800 back in mail in rebates. $100 for the laptop

3. $15 for western digital 200gb rebaged in 160gb from circuitcity with pricematching to sam's club who had it for 129. and circuitity with $70 and $40 rebates.

4. lexmark 256mb jumpdrive from circuitcity for $7 after rebate and pricematch.

5. altec lansing 6peice speaker retails for 99 got it for $7 after rebate.

6. dell 4600 2.4 256ram dvd+cr-rw.modem nic windows xp for $200.

thats it for now that i can think of :)
:) :eek: :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek:

I would have to say, from WAY back when, the Test Drive a Ford and get a 75 dollar gift card + a 25 dollar online giftcard. 100 dollars, free, to beat the snot out of a Mustang Cobra was well worth it IMO.

Windows XP Pro NFR for free with microsoft training (answers were also posted so you didnt even need to try) And this XP has inifinite installs/activations (well i have like 10 computers using this key legitly right now)

This was 2-3 years ago

Originally posted by KoDt
Windows XP Pro NFR for free with microsoft training (answers were also posted so you didnt even need to try) And this XP has inifinite installs/activations (well i have like 10 computers using this key legitly right now)

This was 2-3 years ago
you may have 10 computers using that key, but they certainly aren't legit.

I have 4 FAVES

7)GeforceFX 5900nu that flashed to 5950(Im least impressed with this one because the newly flash "5950" lacks half the memory of a real one) (you save $130 compared to buying a real 5950)

6)I found out about the great deals at Newegg refurb area (shuttle AN35N for $31)

5)Radeon 9600np for $75 @ BB (black fri) (according to BB prices you saved $100, compared to buying an OEM one off Newegg you saved about $25)

4)Radeon 9600 Pros"accidently" put in 9600 SE boxes.(AWSOME at the time, the SE's were about $99 and BB prices for a Pro was $220 but at newegg an OEM 9600 Pro was only $160, saving you able $60)

3)The old Sapphire 9800np that easily flashed to Pro.(savED about $100 back in the day-last summer)

2) Radeon 9800 Pro-256 on XT board that flashed to XT speed along with on die temp monitor.(you save about $150)

1)$80 Athlon XP 2500+ OCed to $400 3200+ by adjusting FSB (Still good, back when I did mine I saved $320 wich went towards my 9800 Pro)

Originally posted by Juan Sanchez

7)GeforceFX 5900nu that flashed to 5950(Im least impressed with this one because the newly flash "5950" lacks half the memory of a real one) (you save $130 compared to buying a real 5950)

5)Radeon 9600np for $75 @ BB (black fri) (according to BB prices you saved $100, compared to buying an OEM one off Newegg you saved about $25)

4)Radeon 9600 Pros"accidently" put in 9600 SE boxes.(AWSOME at the time, the SE's were about $99 and BB prices for a Pro was $220 but at newegg an OEM 9600 Pro was only $160, saving you able $60)

3)The old Sapphire 9800np that easily flashed to Pro.(savED about $100 back in the day-last summer)

2) Radeon 9800 Pro-256 on XT board that flashed to XT speed along with on die temp monitor.(you save about $150)

Wow, somebody loves his graphics cards! :D

When was that 9800 Pro-256 -> XT deal? That would've gone well with my coming upgrade.

Was the WD 200GB SATA drives for $80 out the door at CircuitCity ever listed here? It was on fatwallet.

The Dell screw up on the Western Digital 200gig 8MB cache IDE hard drive that was $225 less $200 rebate, which I received, so 200gigs for $25 wins it for me.

I couldn't say it better myself

Originally posted by lorcani
BRAGGART! :p

Also, when was that deal, daba? That sounds like a helluva deal.

It was about a week and a half ago I think and it wasn't a deal so much as a screw up/marketing ploy. Fry's advertised 9800XT's for $150 or some such low figure, when the card pictured and product number were for 9600XT's. Fry's more or less refused to honor that price, but some, like MaMMa, got away with a price check elsewhere (his price check was strange though in that they called Fry's knowing that the price was impossible, but only set the price up to $200 which is still half the regular price and what he got to pay).

Originally posted by LeChuck
It was about a week and a half ago I think and it wasn't a deal so much as a screw up/marketing ploy. Fry's advertised 9800XT's for $150 or some such low figure, when the card pictured and product number were for 9600XT's. Fry's more or less refused to honor that price, but some, like MaMMa, got away with a price check elsewhere (his price check was strange though in that they called Fry's knowing that the price was impossible, but only set the price up to $200 which is still half the regular price and what he got to pay).

Yeah, but I was referring to the 200GB SATA drives at CC that daba mentioned. :cool:

the 21" dell trinitrons on dfsdirect.ca and the sports bundle of winXP that came with the bobble head and big league chew.

Originally posted by anubis
the 21" dell trinitrons on dfsdirect.ca and the sports bundle of winXP that came with the bobble head and big league chew.

Poor Canadians, I feel sorry for your lack of hot deals. We get $150 9800s, you get big league chew. :p

Dell i600m
SXGA+ Screen, (14")
Pentium M 1.8GHZ, Dothan
80GB HDD, 5400 RPM
Mobility Radeon 9000, 64MB
Internal Intel A/B/G Wireless
8X DVD+/- With Dual-Layer writing capabilities
3 Yr Dell Warrantee

All for $1305, shipped.

mine by far was the $1 lcd screen from Dell.. actually didnt even charge me correctly, they charged me 96 cents , so even better.. :)

Dell_Ownz.jpg

Rakinos said:
free packaging tape :p

actually, the $50 windows xp pro with baseball stuffs.

I got that too. That was freaking awesome. A bobble head, chewing gum, baseball card, and xp pro retail!! I still have all that stuff in the garage. Maybe someday on ebay.... :D

2 sticks of pc3200 ram for FREE at best buy 2 weeks ago.......apc 1000 volt APC (normaly $130 then) UPS with AVR for $30 2 years ago (its saved my stuff many times). many other great savings from this forum but those are my best....so far lol

Free Compaq keyboard w/ credit card reader from AmerEx

Maxim, Stuff, FHM, various gaming magazines subscriptions
2 issues of Playboy
A dozen or so t-shirts
a couple trees, razors, keychains, posters, etc...

:p

The Logitech Z-5500 and a Dell Printer for only $200. :D

EDIT: Forgot to mention all the free magazine subcriptions, FHM, Sync, etc.

wasn't THAT great of a deal, but i got my current monitor (samsung syncmaster 712n) for $250 after MIR from bb last black friday.

add the free: gamepro, computer gaming world, etc...

These are not necessarily from "here" but, from deals in general.

Well I have a couple of them. The first was the very YMMV from that notorious bestbuy coupon that was $90 off memory and install at bestbuy. I got 2 sticks of PNY 512mb 2700 memory for free out the door with no rebates. That was definatly in my top 10.

Also another has to be CC's regular YMMV rebate/pricematch to samsclub WD 160gb deals. Ive gotten like 6 of them now. Pm'd to $69(after tax included) with $70 in rebates. I keep getting them every month or so. I like FREE drives. Although WD's rebates are slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Another good one lately is the microcenter evga 6600gt for $122(after tax and shipping) with $45 in rebates. About the cheapest price for a higher end video card ive ever seen.

:D

Mine is fairly recent, the Evga 7800GT for $399 with $40 MIR and the free Evga 939 Motherboard, I'm very satisfied with that deal.

And would someone, for the love of God, tell me what YMMV stands for?! :confused:

eVGA 7800GT for 326 flat no rebates or nothing
amd 3800+ x2 for 310 flat
dfi ut lanparty nf4 ultra d for 100 flat

gotta luv ebay with there 10% off. saved like 60$ and thats not off including retail price

Rakinos said:
actually, the $50 windows xp pro with baseball stuffs.

+2 I got in on this one both times it was offered. It's really kinda nice to be legit.

Not that I ever wasn't, or anything...

Hal|9k said:
+2 I got in on this one both times it was offered. It's really kinda nice to be legit.

Not that I ever wasn't, or anything...

lol, I got in on that as well. Got 2 copies myself back then. You know whats funny though? I use windows 2000 and I STILL have not opened the WindowsXP cd up. Its still sealed sitting with my cds.

Best freebie I ever got was the free Logitech wireless keyboard/mouse combo contest from a couple years ago. I still use the keyboard/mouse to this day.

bjamm said:
mine by far was the $1 lcd screen from Dell.. actually didnt even charge me correctly, they charged me 96 cents , so even better.. :)
How in the hell did you find that?

And - a better question - why didn't you order 2?

Last year - 250 GB drives for $99. No stupid rebates, no crap, just walk out the door.

That's mostly how I got my server up to 2.6 TB cheap.

I'm waiting patiently for some 400 or 500's for $99.

Back