What was that software for new computers?

pazhman

[H]ard|Gawd
I forgot what it was called, but it's for fresh computers and recommended apps to install. If anyone can find me the link I would be grateful thanks.

Does it recommend new upgraded versions of programs you already have installed? filehippo.com upgrade checker, but I'm not sure I get what you are asking about?

No, when you freshly restore your computer, it's basically an app that downloads and installs software every computer should have..adobe reader, vlc player, cc cleaner, etc..

I would call it spyware and or bloatware

seriously, stay away from things like that especially on a brand new install as its likely to install total shit onto your pc and make your new install of windows probably just as bad as the one before you formatted.

Do what I do, if you have 2 harddrives, then make a folder with everything you need after a format and put it in that folder, so when you reconnect the drive all you have to do is install whats there or if you dont have a spare partition or drive or usb flash drive, then write down what you need and keep it in a safe place and then once you have updated windows and installed your main drivers then go download what you need manually.

There is a program called win-get, that would allow you to script a nice list of things to be installed, but I don't think the project is being updated, or at least a lot of the apps in it's list look like very old versions.

Back