what took me so long? Arctic Cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

flynlr

2[H]4U
just Installed a ARCTIC COOLING AVC-AT5 Rev. 2 on My Asus X800Pro today as I was getting tired of seeing temps hit 70C+ while gaming. I have had this card for about 11 months now. right after I first got it I unlocked the 4 dead pipes to get 16 and using ati tool OC'd it during 3D play to 540/600 now with the new cooler it idles at 36 which is the same as my A64 3000+ and at full blow 3dmark abuse it maxed out at 50C so now the Question is do I start the the OC testing on this card again. I think I will. <<----- kicking self in ass for not doing this sooner,., did I mention I cant even hear this cooler at all?. while the stock cooler sounded like a 747 on final approach. :p

Dear God,

Please teach the world how to separate thoughts with 'periods' and 'paragraphs.'

Amen.

Apallohadas said:
Dear God,

Please teach the world how to separate thoughts with 'periods' and 'paragraphs.'

Amen.

He's not listening, trust me, many have came before you with the same request, lol.

Did the reduce in temps change your results for 3DMark?

If you think those temperatures are amazing, you should go water cooling.

Apallohadas said:
Dear God,

Amen.
We must hold a seance on the [H]ard|Forum server to complete the annihilation of the grammarless.

Then we just murder the ones who can't spell.

When I see something like that, I just don't read it and leave a reply saying about the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back