What time does the GTA IV trailer start?

CDdude55

Gawd
But if my school ends at 3:25 will it start after 3:25 or before?hmmmm(trying to calculate)

sniper991122

Supreme [H]ardness
ooh i was unaware of this until i stumbled into this thread... that should be a good trailer, i'll have to check back tomorrow to see it :D

Wrench

[H]F Junkie
It's not as good as you hope it will be.....I've seen the bootlegs. Your main character is JT from the older games he was a senator or something. Eitherway you run around but instead of killing people stealing cars. Your objectives are to chase ambulances (sp?) and sue the pants off everyone. No more killing just insane legal actions. :D

Viper16

[H]ard|Gawd
It's not as good as you hope it will be.....I've seen the bootlegs. Your main character is JT from the older games he was a senator or something. Eitherway you run around but instead of killing people stealing cars. Your objectives are to chase ambulances (sp?) and sue the pants off everyone. No more killing just insane legal actions. :D

For Rockstars' names sake, I hope that you are wrong.

Occidio

[H]ard|Gawd

Thats just wrong, lol

tygirwulf

n00b

LOL, very clever! :D :D :p

Viperman5000

Weaksauce
You scared me for a second there. Touché.

Frosteh

2[H]4U

haha, epic.

The_Law

Gawd

Sounds like my kind of game. ;)

HK41251

n00b

Yeah, heres the bootleg if you guys havent seen it.

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1832893

thrashfan

n00b
This is stupid...can't we just view it whenever we want when it releases?

Oh well...it'll be on You Tube within like 2 seconds of it coming out.

CDdude55

Gawd
This is stupid...can't we just view it whenever we want when it releases?

Oh well...it'll be on You Tube within like 2 seconds of it coming out.

You have a point about the Youtube thing. But it is just everyone wants to really see it bad and cant wait so they are waiting to view the trailer once it is released.

ManCannon

2[H]4U
Anyone else just get a 404 when the countdown ended?

EDIT: Ok, so apparently it's supposed to debut in an hour? So what was the countdown for then? Counting down to waiting another hour?

GJohn

[H]ard|Gawd
I thought its suppose to come out at 2 PM, and i just got home from school thinking i missed it, but when i saw its still counting down :eek:

JonnyK

2[H]4U
ZOMG 7 mins, i wasn't very hyped up for this untill right now. It's going to be amazing!

GJohn

[H]ard|Gawd
I seriously doubt Rockstar's site is ready for what is about to happen.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!