What the? Ultra PSU giving me a light show.

That looks like something physically floating around to me. Can you get some pictures with the lights on?

That looks like something physically floating around to me. Can you get some pictures with the lights on?

Trust me it's not something floating around. If I try to get a pic w/ light you won't be able to see it.

Can we get a pic with the light on so it's easier to see what is it we're looking at?

Edit: or maybe take the vdieo from a better, less obstructed angle?

Yeah its just too hard to tell whats going on, is there anything you can do to improve the angle, get closer or something?

If that's arcing, then there's no way your rails would be stable at all. It really does look like a strand of clear plastic flapping around reflecting the red light near it. If it was electrical arcing, it'd be bright and blue, purple or white in color.

Yeah, whatever it is, its being colored by a red light. Electrical arcing give its own distinct color and would not be "colored" by the surrounding light. Especially a low intensity red light. The movements are... not consistent with arcing either.

It actually looks like water flowing, and the "arcing" is just disruptions in the water stream. but that may just be the low quality video.

FLV transcoding is not kind to low light videos.

Oh I know, I was just throwing that out there. I know it's not water because the same "flowing" pattern can be seen in all parts of the frames. It's the the thing flicking around is playing tricks with that pattern. :D

Oh I know, I was just throwing that out there. I know it's not water because the same "flowing" pattern can be seen in all parts of the frames. It's the the thing flicking around is playing tricks with that pattern. :D

I keep watching but I'm not having any revelations... I'm waiting for the OP to come back and go "God damn peice of plastic... nevermind" ;)

Looks like a clear piece of plastic to me.

Cobwebs,hair or dirt; maybe plastic.:eek:

I dont know why the guy just doesnt open the case and take a look, what are you afraid of?

The video is poor.

Well for that video it looks exactly like a piece of dust hanging off the psu and waving around in the air from the fan.

Back