What the max amount of money you all would spend on a 120" screen ?

probably around $2500 is the max I'd go. I'd want acoustically transparent and amazing picture quality.

$0, just shooting at the wall

IMG_0059.JPEG

The shiny bits are where I just painted over the area that had the TV mount.
I also made the image smaller to clear my speakers and shifted it over so it's not so offset from the speakers.
IMG_0137.JPEG

I paid $30 for my 110 inch and I'm happy with it. I guess it's all relative. Looks sharper and brighter than the local movie theaters.

$7k is a bit much for my blood, but heck it's 20% off so might be worth it to someone...

Personally, I spent maybe $120 on mine. 30ish on the frame and 90ish on the screen from Carl's place.

20170612_170210.jpg

My wife once damaged our garage door with her car. The replacement door ended up being around $1200 since it was insulated to keep in heat and was big enough for two trucks to get through one door. Granted, I'm using a 1024*768 projector that's further reduced due to the movie being in widescreen, further degraded by my old cell phone camera that couldn't take pictures in the dark... It looks low quality in the picture but is actually much better in real life, plus when I borrow a HD projector, it looks amazing.

Projector screen-garage door.jpg

Back