what the heck?

Demerdar

Weaksauce
Allright, for the past week or so I have been runnin my new barton 2500+ @ 200x11 @ 1.7v with a Zalman700A-AlCu HSF and 2 92mm fans. My idle temp was around 33-35 C and my max load was possibly 44 C. Just recently, I've been idling at around 40C and max load is around 50C. What in the HELL caused such an increase in temps? Could it be my room? Hell, I even installed another 80mm fan blowing right over my hard-drive maybe gettin the case temp down, and my temps are higher. You think I should suck air out of the 80mm fan? So I just have 1 92mm fan blowing in and a 92mm and 80mm sucking hot air out? Thanks.

Originally posted by Demerdar
Allright, for the past week or so I have been runnin my new barton 2500+ @ 200x11 @ 1.7v with a Zalman700A-AlCu HSF and 2 92mm fans. My idle temp was around 33-35 C and my max load was possibly 44 C. Just recently, I've been idling at around 40C and max load is around 50C. What in the HELL caused such an increase in temps? Could it be my room? Hell, I even installed another 80mm fan blowing right over my hard-drive maybe gettin the case temp down, and my temps are higher. You think I should suck air out of the 80mm fan? So I just have 1 92mm fan blowing in and a 92mm and 80mm sucking hot air out? Thanks.

get a can of air and blow out your heatsink of dust

Originally posted by [RIP]Zeus
get a can of air and blow out your heatsink of dust
yea, dust could have invaded your computer and cause your temps to raise like that

Back