What temps are your 680gt at?

IceDigger

[H]F Junkie
I have mine overclocked to 450/1150 and at the desktop it reads 65c. Wondering what you guys have your temps at.

Man 450!!! congrats dude, hope I can hit that when mine comes in tomorrow, and when it does I'll give ya some temps as well ;) BTW what brand o card are you using?

my GT idles at 56C and pegs to 74C after about an hour of UT2004.

ut2k4tempshot.jpg

burningrave101 said:
Mine is clocked at 400/1100 and idles around 58-59C. It runs up around 90C or a little over if i leave the HDR demo running a long time.

The HDR demo will stress your GPU alot more then any game ever can. And you can monitor the temps while its running.

http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/rthdribl/

yeah but my temps are the same weither I play UT2004 or that demo.

420/1130

54C at idle
70C full load using the rthdribl demo

Granted, I have a Zalman ZM80D-HP GPU cooler on it :D

^ Dam wish I could do that! Mines Heating up like a mofo, during long game sessions of FarCry Im killing the card...

|MaguS| said:
^ Dam wish I could do that! Mines Heating up like a mofo, during long game sessions of FarCry Im killing the card...

$47 inc tax in Cali, www.svc.com has them in stock, read the thread I put up about it, it can be put on with just the items on the card and in the zalman package but it isn't ideal as of yet, second page in the thread shows a much more stable layout that I came up with for using 4 arms on each side to hold the front and rear mounting slugs. http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=777624&page=1&pp=20

Yeah knowning me I would be 500 in the hole... I have no modding skills at all...

tranCendenZ said:
58 idle, 82 degrees after running rthdribl for 1.5 hours.

Same here except I can get it to 84c during the middle of the day when the house is the warmest.

6800Idle.jpg

6800Load.jpg

19c hotter idle than my X800 Pro was, and 20c hotter load than my X800 Pro was. Case temp went up about 3-4c. Both cards stock cooling, and stock speeds, in the same case.

My Idle temps are in the low 40's and is in the high 40's at max load. My card is clocked at 420/1150 24/7 and 445/1200 for benching.

Silverprop fusion on the core with as5 and as5 on the memory with a modied version of the stock memory cooloing that came with my bfg card.

Back