What softwares can be working on windows to work as a mic recording storage connected to internet?

princeboy47

Limp Gawd
I am looking for a software that has access to it from other devices that can work as surveillance but I would be using recorders not cameras. If you heard about ezviz brand or hikvision then what I need is similar. Only a software and for mics. Can you help me with that?

Could be no one has a good answer.

I don't know about what you are asking, but I do know all of my cameras have audio only options and would just record audio files that I could access from my personal cloud or directly off the SD cards in the camera's. I don't use anything fancy for it, just the recording solution that came with my NAS package (Synology).

Great. I can use that.

However I was trying to get a mic only system for my home for certain reasons. I already bought the EZVIZ camera with 360 view.
I was looking for the most convenient way for recording sound with better quality, as camera sound output cannot be modified.
Can you recommend a mic that has efficient recording or the best settings to do so to have superb output? A system would be better though.

I mean if you want to rig something up, some lavalier mic's or any mic really run off of XLR from a mixer and you can record that to a computer in whatever recording software as a mix or output individual channels. You could use USB but you may need to power the run depending on distances. There are a ton of mics out there with different pick up patterns, sensitivity, size and costs.

I've done some audio stuff for video shoots but it was either going out live or being recorded for post production. Nothing in the surveillance field but if I personally was going to do it I would either use my existing cameras and just tell them and my NAS to record in audio files. Mic's are not the best but are good for speech typically & depending on placement. If I needed higher quality I would buy the mic I need for the local (LAV for tight spaces if it needs to ben hidden and something larger for bigger areas). If running cables is a problem go with a shotgun mic with a good pick up pattern and capture the whole room. Run the cables to a PC or mixing board and do that.

Others may have much better solutions but with my limited areas of experience that is what I would do to rig it up. Sorry to not be of more help.

Back