What sites have the P8P67 Pro for sale and in stock?

havokator

Limp Gawd
Anyone know a reputable vendor site that has the P8P67 Pro available and in stock right now? I am having a hard time finding it, Newegg isn't even selling it at all.

None at the moment. It seems to be one rare board now. All others are available, including Maximus IV Extreme, which I just placed the order as I got an Auto Notify email from Newegg that it just came in their stock. Placed order right away because that is a very hard board to get also. Comes in stock and if you don't see it right away and order, it's gone almost instantly.

Sorry for the additional question: I've only bought stuff before from Newegg, Amazon, ZipZoomFly, Provantage, Tigerdirect, and Superbiiz before. What are some other reputable stores for components? Basically I'm trying to stalk every site for P67 boards. :p

^ the ones above are it guy...newegg always gets stuff really quick..newegg is the best by far...

Sorry for the additional question: I've only bought stuff before from Newegg, Amazon, ZipZoomFly, Provantage, Tigerdirect, and Superbiiz before. What are some other reputable stores for components? Basically I'm trying to stalk every site for P67 boards. :p

Directron and excaliberPC also carry them.

Back