What settings for Corsair.

Vlad335

Gawd
I just got my twinX (2) one gig sticks and I was wondering about some settings. Heres a pic of CPU-Z. ( Sorry its a bit big)

memory.jpg

Now the bottom two values... What should I try to set these at? The SPD of the ram is Cas 3.0-3-3-8. I got it to 2.0-3-3-6 pretty easy.

can you get it down to 2-3-2?

also, the bottom two.. don't really matter. 16 clocks is good for the last.
trc is very ram dependant, but lower is better.

thanks soulsaver :D
it now has a counterpart at XS, since they're definitly more into this kind of stuff than the crowd over here usually is

(cf)Eclipse said:
can you get it down to 2-3-2?

also, the bottom two.. don't really matter. 16 clocks is good for the last.
trc is very ram dependant, but lower is better.

I have it at 2-3-3-5 right now, tried 2-2-2-5 but that was a no go.

So your'e saying 2-3-2-5? Will give it a try.

How do I get 1T to work on my Asus A8V-deluxe?

there should be an option for either command rate (CMD) or command per clock (CPC)
set this to 1T or enabled

(cf)Eclipse said:
there should be an option for either command rate (CMD) or command per clock (CPC)
set this to 1T or enabled

Thanks

No settings like that in my bios. However, there is a 2T setting. I set it to disabled. What program can i use to see if I am at 1T?

Here are my settings now.
mem.jpg

Runnin pretty snappy!

Guess I got it to 1T. Right?

mem1.jpg

See any other settings I can tweak here for more speed? I really appreciate the help so far.

Vlad335 said:
Asus A8V-deluxe

Thanks.

I was just curious since we are running the same memory. I haven't bothered overclocking mine yet...guess I should get on that. :)

Vlad335 said:
Guess I got it to 1T. Right?
See any other settings I can tweak here for more speed? I really appreciate the help so far.
yup, you did. some things i would try and see if they're stable:

disable dynamic idle cycle counter

lower trfc as much as the ram will take, stopping at 12 (it should always be 2 higher than trc, or more)

Back