What Security Suite Does Verizon Use?

Monkey34

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm going to make the switch from comcast - I'm tired of paying $50/month, and I really wont care about going from 6 to 3Mbps.
Does anyone know what AV etc they offer? Comcast gives McAfee.

Chances are, whatever they give you, you'll find some free alternatives that are better anyway.

Chances are, whatever they give you, you'll find some free alternatives that are better anyway.

Exactly my thoughts, i have comcast and i never even downloaded their antivirus, lol

I am fully aware of the free alternatives that are available, and have used a few before. However, your replies don't answer my question.

Soo.......TTT.

Hmm, that was more info than I found looking on thier site. Thanks. I don't see who does the AV, unless its all an honest Verizon product........but I doubt it. It's probably someone elses product re-branded. I'd love to know who's though.

Even if I paid the $4.99 a month for it, I still would save $15/month over Comcast.

Hmm, that was more info than I found looking on thier site. Thanks. I don't see who does the AV, unless its all an honest Verizon product........but I doubt it. It's probably someone elses product re-branded. I'd love to know who's though.

Even if I paid the $4.99 a month for it, I still would save $15/month over Comcast.

Honelstly i think its something the relabel as their own. I doubt they wrote it, the probably had a deal with say, symantec to reskin it for verison, one way to tell. when you get it go to the about section.

Back