What phone do you have?

first cell phone was a samsung m500. then i got a moto q and loved it until it died. i could use gps on it with my bluetooth gps sirfIII chipset, i could use the phone as a pc remote control, and then sprint stuck me with the crappy samsung ace. no bluetooth, no using it as a remote control for the pc. the only good thing it does is have 9 alarm settings and takes better photos than the moto q. but i should be getting another moto q soon from someone on these forums :)

next phone i will get is a treo 800 by sprint, keyboard and touch screen, unless something comes out that is similar or better :).

right now I have a BB Pearl, but will probably upgrade to the Storm when it comes out if it gets good reviews. :)

AT&T 8525/HTC Hermes running Windows Mobile 6.1 with some mods. It's been a great phone, but I'm going to ask my company for a new(er) Tilt.

iPhone 2G on T-Mobile here

waiting on more G1 info might switch but it looks waaayyy too bulky imho

Nokia N80. Neat phone, but far too chunky for me. I have to sneak through tight spaces all the time and it's always getting hung up on something. Upgrading to a N82 when my contract expires and hopefully it's a little slimmer than this.

Yeah the G1 is kind of bulky. It also doesn't look as smooth as it could be. I might be waiting for the next phone with Android to come out, the G1's hardware looks like it's not quite up to the challenge.

Sony K770i Cybershot orange color :) Got it when i was in Taiwan this June muahaha :D*im in us btw*

Sony Ericsson W580i

b147472.jpg

Mine is orange and black. :D

I have the Samsung A920. I've had it for a couple of years, and it still works great.

I'm hoping to upgrade sometime soon though.

phone.jpg

Started with Motorola V300

After 2 years, I went with the the Samsung D807 slider phone

Then the Sony W580i

Currently I have the Apple Iphone first generation unlocked and jailbroken.

I should take a pic of my W580i with the background I've got on it... Looks awesome on the W580i's screen. It's a shot I took with my old Nokia's VGA camera of a sunset at a coastal fortress here in PR, you'd think under such lighting conditions it would've come out horrible but it looks sweeet (the foreground is pretty dark but it adds to the effect, heh). :cool:

nokia35952el1.jpg

It's a brick, but reliable. I've thrown it on concrete reasonably hard multiple times and it still works flawlessly on the original battery. Going on 5 years now.

Right now I have a Samsung Sync A707, but it's upgrade time and I'm still debating between a Blackberry Curve or Samsung Blackjack II.

Agreed. you and me are in the same boat. Might get a 3g iPhone but more then likely wait for the newer iphones that come out next year.

LG CE110 :cool:

8634-5803-167-175-250x275.jpg

I walked into the ATT store, asked which one was free and promptly took it.

It took me about a month to train my dog to fetch it for me, so its a little chewed up 'round the edges. ;)

I'll see if I can find a pic of that...

HTC Touch Diamond [Sprint]
replacing my XV6800 [Verizon] which replaced a XV6700 [Verizon]

dsc00006yq8.jpg

iphone 3g, i like it, lots of apps, amazing modification via jailbroken software

before that, LG VX8500 aka Chocolate. hated that phone.

LG V775, that phone was awesome, decent camera, took one hell of a beating...including 12 drops (and then tossing it back up) from a second story window, have yet to find another phone that tough....

um. then had a unlocked Vodaphone for a few months before it was stolen. cant remember what brand/model

Sony Ericson brick phone cant remember what model

4 or 5 misc. nokia brick phones

Back