What phone do you have?

Personal: Moto Q, FTL! (Going to something else, don't need the smartphone anymore. That and it completely blows.)
Work: Nokia E61i, FTW! (Absolutely love this phone!)

Blue RIZR. It lost the circular directional pad/button thing on the front, the bar on the bottom of the screen to help open it, and the auto-complete form of texting no longer works in any way (only the old style texting where "i" is entered by hitting 4 three times works now). Is it bad that this is my favorite phone thus far?

right now curve 8310, using it for email, music, some surfing, and when ever I need remote desktop, it does the job :D

sam

I'm somewhat of a phone junkie. I have a Vox, which was my last smartphone, an 8125, and 8525 running the latest Schapps and a Tilt running the latest Dutty.

I'll probably stick with HTC phones for the forseeable future if only because of the xda-developers site, although the new Asus phone with Glide is pretty sweet.

How you liking the Jawbone 2? I got the original, works good except that I find the spring loses it's strength pretty fast.
Love my Jawbone 2!! I tried the original, but it was too bulky and uncomfortable. The J2 is much more compact, comfortable and the call quality is superb. My favorite BT headset by far... and I've tried over 10 of them since 2006!!!

HTC Kaiser (AT&T Tilt aka 8925)
- Dutty's WM6.1 cooked ROM + dualtouch
- 2GB microSDHC for GPS maps, waiting for 32GB microSDHC to arrive
- TomTom 6 standalone GPS
- Google Maps
- MobiTV for live television
- Opera Mini
- Remote Desktop
- FM radio / XM Radio
- Google Android beta

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0773.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

HTC 621. I like the phone, the camera sucks balls. I bought it because I wanted the WM6.0 for direct push email and windows media player. I like it for the most part. There are a few quirks with WM that bother me, like you can't close have the apps without using Task Manager. Sometime I am going to upgrade to WM6.1, I hear a lot of that is fixed or at least made more bearable or something. I am really like the new HP WM6.1 smartphone. Can't remember the name of it, though....

I am using a Sanyo Katana DLX with Sprint and a Samsung Alias with Verizon.
My first phone was the classic Motorola Flip that I bought back in 1995.

My XV-6700 had the USB port fried by a cheap car charger/base that I bought on Ebay, so that just sits on my PC like a little decoration.

Some of my older phones,
cell_phones.jpg

I have a Samsung D838 (Taiwan version of the D830):

Samsung_SGH-D838_open.png

(from http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_d830-1600.php )

Even though I got it 2 years ago in Taiwan, it still turns heads in the phone store. Why? Because it is only 9.9mm thick, and still a flip phone. First time I saw one, I had to have it.

It is not flawless, but I really like the way it disappears in my front pants pocket. And even though it is thin, it has survived daily abuse for 2 years.

Samsung_SGH-D838.png

The 2MP camera does not suck too bad (considering it is a cell phone), it will even record video. It has an MP3 player, again probably not the best, but workable. I just got a MotoRokr bluetooth hands free thing for the car, and that allows the phone to play the MP3s over the stereo). The phone has a SD slot, which I have loaded with 2GB uSD card--plenty of room for tunes and photos.

iphone non 3G. It gets the job done for me. Some software can be buggy at times, but as far as practicality is concerned, everything is streamlined nicely.

Verizon 6700 (HTC xv6700). it sux. i;d recommend the 6900 instead for anyone wanting a windows mobile phone for vzw.

moto rokr E6...nothin like a linux smartphone :)

though i am beginning to want a phone with a keyboard...and the tilt makes me drool :p

HTC Touch with WM6.1

00508_htc-touch.jpg

Fantastic phone. It can do basically anything with it; email, gps, tv, text, camera, modem, internet etc

Samsung Instinct.
Not a bad phone, but battery life could be a bit better. That and the fact that the reception/signal bars jump around like crazy, but seem to have no impact on call or signal quality.
I wouldnt mind getting something different, if anyone can advise of something worthy on the CDMA networks in Canada. (Telus / Bell)

i think term-x should get banned for a couple of days, there are 2 threads on the mobile section about the same thing...:)

T-mobile Shadow WM6.1 Awesome phone.
t-mobile-shadow-thumb.jpg

Blueant with noise cancellation. Awesome headset and it even has a built in clip to keep it on your shirt not in your ear.
BlueAnt-Z9-B127-1014-mainb.jpg

I had the blackjack 2 for a couple weeks and although it's slow, I enjoyed it immensely. Unfortunately the family refuses to switch to ATT, so it's back to Verizon for me. Do they have any phones that don't suck? I hate using BREW, it's so...not Windows, haha.

BlackBerry Curve

Best phone I have ever owned, previous phones were

BlackBerry Pearl
Moto Razr v3xx
Motorola L7
Motorola L6
Motorola v551
Sony Ericsson T68i

I have an HTC S621 (T-Mobile Dash, carrier unlocked) with WM6.1 and a bunch of apps. I got an SDHC card for it, but then bought an iPod right after, so I don't really use it for multimedia anymore. I love having the QWERTY keyboard for texting, and the camera is great with the right settings. Plus, it's tiny compared to most blackberries.

I'm looking forward to the true next-gen iPhone, whenever that comes out. I'm still waiting for a killer app to come out for the iphone that requires always-on data and makes me want to replace the ipod touch.

1tloyc.jpg

moto Q9C

if it was just a little faster i'd be in love.. but its a cheap WinMo phone, so i love it anyway (and only 25 bucks a month XD)

This is my phone, Number 5.

It got it's nickname because I've had 5 replacements in a 18 months. I've had Samsung phones before with no problems, but this one was one big FAIL. I'm upgrading very soon to either a Blackberry Curve or a Palm Centro. Anyway, here it is.

picture003lu1.jpg

By ahale1987, shot with Canon PowerShot A520 at 2008-09-12

picture004kg1.jpg

picture005uk7.jpg

Nokia N95 (S60 on Symbian OS). They're very popular in Europe, but obviously not in the US - only one other poster in 4 pages has one. Conversely, Windows Mobile phones are not nearly as common here.

Back