What PC gaming titles are you looking forward to in 2011?

Off the top of my head

The Elder Scrolls: V
Mass Effect 3
DiRT 3
Arkham City
Witcher 2
Bulletstorm
Crysis
Portal 2
Brink
BF3

Too many games coming out. I need to work on my huge backlog still. College and work, what are you good for anyway? :p

Black Prophecy and/or Jumpgate Evolution

About as close to a Freelancer 2 we'll ever see.

BP is supposedly in closed beta. JGE has been damn near vaporware for more than a year.

crysis 2

from what I hear john carmack is suppose to be coming back... Doom 4?? We need another GOOD online shooter :)

I'm not listing games that I expect but are not confirmed (or not confirmed for PC) like COD 2011, the next IW (now Respawn) game, etc.

I wonder what the next IW game will be. Kinda seems like the CoD franchise is doomed now that IW and Activision have parted ways.

Also looking forward to TES V, but I'm bracing myself for disappointment.

Batman: Arkham City
Diablo 3 (I'm holding out hope)
Guild Wars 2
Homefront - Probably will be crap, but I like the premise. Wolverines! was my favorite mission in CODMW2.
Torchlight 2

Torchlight 2
Portal 2
Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Dungeon Siege 3
Black Mesa Source
Grim Dawn
Guild Wars 2
Diablo 3 (2012)

Last edited:
Witcher 2
Dragon Age 2
Skyrim
Diablo 3 (if it actually drops)
Rage
Brink
Mass Effect 3
Holy shit, 2011 is going to be jizztastic for gaming

Bulletstorm is the most immediate upcoming game I'm most looking forward to. It looks like a hell of a lot of fun.

After that, I'm looking forward to pretty much everything else posted in this thread other than Dead Space 2 and Portal 2.

Elder Scrolls V
Mass Effect 3
Dirt 3
Dragon Age 2
Batman: Arkham City
Witcher 2
Crysis 2
BF3
The Old Republic
Diablo 3

You would really have had to play the second game when it was in its hay day to get why its so anticipated by so many. Suffice to say that the diablo series defined or I guess redefined depending on how you wana look at it an entire genre.

Witcher 2 (already pre-ordered from Steam)
Dragon Age 2 (please don't suck)
Deus Ex Human Revolution (same as above)
Crysis 2
Duke Nukem Forever
Diablo 3 (if it comes out this year)
Sky Rim aka TES V

In no particular order..

BF3
Mass Effect 3
Portal 2

Half-Life 2 Episode 3? Maybe, please

HL3 Episode 3 would be fun. But what I really want is a HL3 announcement... I don't care if it's not coming out till Christmas 2012... just give us a teaser.

Mass Effect 3 for sure.
Dragon Age 2, though I'll wait for reviews.

And I'm really hoping TESV doesn't suck. Read an interview recently with Todd Howard where he stated (something to the effect of) if there was one element he would like to bring back into TES series, it would be a more robust sense of culture. As that's one of the main elements Oblivion lacked, I'm hopeful. I'm also ready for it to be a dumbed down suckfest, too. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood
Battlefield 3
Dirt 3
Portal 2
... Can't remember... I had five thought of. O well..

Last edited:
I think if HL2: Ep3 was confirmed for 2011, it would be on top of a lot of PC gamers lists. Overall, I think Source engine games have been some of the most fun I've had on my PC in the last decade, and I'd love to see the end of HL2, if only so that the HL3 speculation can start in earnest.

BF3
Test Drive Unlimited 2
Crysis 2
Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad
Half-Life 2 Episode 3 (I hope it happens)

Battlefield 3 - will see, if it holds up to BC2 I will buy it... shoot once it comes on preorder I will have it.

Crysis 2 - As long as this comes out when is it supposed to, will make a great birthday gift for me :D

Duke Nukem Forever - if it really ever comes out

Half-Life 2 Episode 3 - I really cant wait for the release

SWTOR
Mass Effect 3

Those are probly the biggest ones for me

Diablo 3
Rage
Torchlight 2
Guild Wars 2
ES V

Oh.. and always bet on duke.. but who the hell knows. :p

Brink