What PC gaming titles are you looking forward to in 2011?

arachn1d

Gawd
I haven't gamed for a good portion of this year. So much so that I sold my gaming PC a few months back.

However, as soon as Intel SB hits I'm going to build a top of the line gaming pc for the titles that are going to hit in 2011. I wasn't going to do this until I realized there's some pretty awesome titles coming up.

The ones I am looking forward to:
Brink
Diablo 3
Guild Wars 2.

Any others I should have on my radar?

Ouch, RAGE won't be out until Q4 next year. Haha. About a year to wait. Also looks like a super multi-platform title. Hopefully they won't screw up the PC version.

Diablo 3 won't be out until Q4 either but knowing Blizzard it will probably be delayed a little bit. I don't mind, though; Blizzard may not be the most punctual company, but I've never played a game by them that I didn't like.

Anyway, I can't wait for BF3!

The Witcher 2 and Battlefield 3, those are the only two titles I'm really excited for.

Waiting for most of the games already mentioned

one addition: Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad

Diablo 3 for sure, but The Witcher 2 and Dragon Age 2 look promising.

The Witcher 2, Mass Effect 3, TDU 2, GW2 (maybe), Skyrim more out of curiosity than anything

Looking forward to:

1. GW2
2. Torchlight 2
3. D3
4. Brink

For some reason I never got into the Crysis franchise. It ran like crap even on a good card so it turned me off when it would chug when looking at a leaf in the jungle.

Just Rage. I'm likely to quit PC gaming after Rage, depending on how well it turns out and where Doom 4 stands at the time it's released.

I'm a big Elder Scrolls fan, but I have no doubt that TESV will be an enormous disappointment.

Diablo 3
Torchlight 2
DotA 2

The only one I am really excepting on 2011 is Torchlight 2 though, the other developers have no regard for time management and will probably delay the games many times over.

Diablo 3
Elder Scrolls V
Mass Effect 3
BF3
Portal 2
The Witcher 2

Looks like a good year!

Mass Effect 3

DA 2

BF 3

ES 5

Thief 4

Mirror's Edge 2

Witcher 2

Crysis 2

Dead Space 2

Portal 2

HL2 Episode 3!!

Sequel-tastic

Last edited:
Rift

Oh, and maybe Elder Scrolls V, The Witcher 2, and Portal 2. If Battlefield 3 is any good, that too ;). Crysis 2 if the graphics/gameplay aren't dumbed down too much for the consoles.

In no particular order (except for D3 and Portal 2, which are probably the most sure-fire pleasers for me on this list):

- Bulletstorm
- Mass Effect 3
- Diablo 3
- Arkham City
- Starcraft 2 Expansion
- Crysis 2
- Duke Nukem (yup, go ahead and laugh, I'm calling it for 2011)
- Rage [biggest unknown here for me]
- COD:BLOPS DLC (assuming it's released on the PC)
- Portal 2
- Deus Ex: HR
- Dead Space 2

I'm not listing games that I expect but are not confirmed (or not confirmed for PC) like COD 2011, Something in the HL family, Bioshock Infinite, Fallout next, Thief next, the next Bungie game, the next IW (now Respawn) game, etc.

battlefield 3. If that is the only PC game to be released or even go to beta in 2011 I would still be happy.

Mass effect 3

Swtor

something that isnt a sequel, rehash, or clone of something else. I guess Im probably out of luck in that regard.

Mass Effect 3
Starcraft 2 Expansion
Battlefield 3
Rage
The Witcher 2
Dragon Age 2

edit. Diablo 3 will be early 2012 despite that (false) leaked Blizzard memo and despite hopes and dreams of fans everywhere. 2012. Don't ask please.

Quake 4 for Mac. Gonna be a good year for Mac gaming. :D ;)

Really:
DNF
Bulletstorm
Rage
Portal 2
and that's about it.

Battlefield Bad Company 3
Crysis 2
Max Payne 3

PS: Whats so special about Diable-3 that is making people so much excited ?

Last edited:
Battlefield Bad Company 3
Crysis 2
Max Payne 3

PS: Whats so special about Diable-3 that is making people so much excited ?
Because Diablo 2 was probably my most favorite game of all time.

It's Blizzard as well... so, quality. I've played it at Blizzcon. It's awesome.

In no particular order. With BF3 and Portal (co-op) probably the top of my list must buys. Everything else I'll wait for reviews/sales.

BF3
Crysis 2
DNF
Bulletstorm
Portal 2
RAGE
Max Payne 3
ME3
DA2
Witcher 2
Homefront
Arkham City