What other FPS have small / indoor maps

compslckr

[H]F Junkie
Are there still any good FPS games out there with smaller or indoor maps? I have been playing quite a bit of homefront lately, but miss the counter strike style small maps.

What good multiplayer FPS games are out there now? Its been a few years since I have done any PC gaming.

Id just stick with CS S if i was you :) cant think of any other popular ones off the top of my head.

I think Brink was suppose to be tight quarters? That's new to boot.

Brink maps are indeed fairly small to medium on average and tight quarters for the most part.

If you're down with some tactical action to go with your FPS, as stated above, most of the Rainbow Six games are very tight-quartered

If you're playing CS S, I don't think you'll find anything that has levels that are similar. All of the more modern FPS games have so much detail in the maps that you're literally tripping over it. CS S has just the right amount of detail; enough to make the levels look good, but not too much to be distracting.

2nd for Nuketown madness!

You either love it or you hate it.

It reminds me of some old school UT.

Swat4. By far the best in my opinion. Only issue is there is no anti-cheat (at least there wasn't when I played it).

Back