What OC tool do you use for your 2080 TI FTW3?

GOD'SlittleSERVANT

Supreme [H]ardness
I originally used Evga Precision X, which was awesome until I found out that was the cause of my keyboard lag in certain games.

I read MSI Afterburner doesn't recognize 2 fans on the FTW3?

Anything else you guys use for your FTW3's?

EVGA’s in house software has always been garbage, they should be ashamed of marketing it. Precision X did nothing to improve the situation, and they’re like 8 releases into STILL not fixing the LED and fan controls. At this point I just install it to see how bad it is.

When you use Afterburner, does it still control all three fans even though it lists one? I’d keep using that then, I don’t trust EVGA’s software at all.

EVGA’s in house software has always been garbage, they should be ashamed of marketing it. Precision X did nothing to improve the situation, and they’re like 8 releases into STILL not fixing the LED and fan controls. At this point I just install it to see how bad it is.

When you use Afterburner, does it still control all three fans even though it lists one? I’d keep using that then, I don’t trust EVGA’s software at all.
Only controls 1.

Fan settings are grayed out and no fan tab in settings.

Garbage.

PX is the only program that can control all the fans and read all the temp sensors on any FTW3 release.

I use it for my 1080ti FTW3 and works great

PX is the only program that can control all the fans and read all the temp sensors on any FTW3 release.

I use it for my 1080ti FTW3 and works great

I found X1, which is for 20 cards only.

I like it a lot; no laggy keyboard in games anymore :)

MSI's AB has been the best one of the lot. That doesn't make it great or anything but it's basically the least worst.

Back