What new games are you hyped up for this year?

hdgamer

Gawd
Have to ask because other than The Witcher 3, I don't really see anything that I know of that's worth upgrading my pc's for. I just hope I overlooked some but seems like a boring year for games so far again....

There's GTA V for those of us who haven't played it on the console. I'm interested to see how GTA feels like when played from a FPS perspective. And I hope the graphics will be able to take advantage of PC hardware's performance.

Witcher, GTA, Batman... and I think that may be it. I sure hope I overlooked something, because it feels like a meager year.

wither3, Pillars of eternity, hum there were more gmes than I had time to play but now I can't remember them all (and that was just rpg).
-
Here is a list:
http://www.pcgamer.com/best-pc-games-2015/
-
oh yea the new shadow run game.
-
some people are interested in the division and mirror edge
-
rebel galaxy might be super good as well as that new sword coast rpg and hum there were more i'm sure.

There are only two games right now that I'm really looking forward to to the point where I'll probably toss down a pre-order when it gets close to release and that's Arkham Knight and Phantom Pain. There are a bunch of games potentially releasing this year that look interesting but I wouldn't say I'm "hyped" or even "excited" for them, they just look interesting. I'm a heck of a lot more hyped up for consumer ready VR devices hitting this year than I am for games.

Not really new games but expansions, Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void & Path of Exile Act 4 patch.

Last edited:
A lot of those games on that PC gamer list don't seem to be games that are going to be pushing new hardware. I'm sure a few will but will probably just wait and see how Witcher 3 does on my current 780ti before I consider upgrading. Really don't care about any more battlefield or cod games. Assasins creed games can be good but kind of sick of those. The new batman looks good. Other than that it's going to be a slow year between games and movies.

The new Rainbow Six for sure.... I still fire up Vegas every so often.

Witcher 3 looks awesome.

I'll end up buying SC2: Legacy of the Void because I'm a sucker. (Sooo burned out
Starcraft....)

And Grim Dawn. I've been on early access for the past 6 months, game is already mighty sweet.

GTA V is pretty much it, and I've already played it on PS3. There just hasn't been anything really interesting released in the past 2/3 years. I feel like I've been playing the same old games over and over again :(

Not much. Somethings & updates I am looking forward to. I would say Squadron 42 but I do believe it will get delayed and not make it for 2015. Would have mentioned the new Tomb Raider, but it looks like that is a Microsoft timed Xbox exclusive.

When did [H] become [W]eakforum? :p

Batman Arkham Knight. Nothing else in life matters to me other than this game. :D

This will definitely be a day 1 buy for me. Other than that, I can't think or don't know of anything else I'm really wanting or is making me lock my chops.

guess Im the wet blanket.. Nothing.. Havent seen one game to get me excited.

You're not alone. There's a reason 90% of the games I play are older like the Mass Effect and Batman games. Been playing Crysis 1 a lot recently. There just hasn't been much come out lately that has really impressed me. Granted I am pretty picky and don't like games just because they're a video game but still, it's been pretty bare lately. I guess Alien Isolation was the last newish game I bought but I only got a couple hours into it and stopped playing it and went back to Dead Space.

Arkham Knight
GTA V PC (for mostly MP and modding)
Starcraft 2 Expansion 3
Mortal Kombat X
MGS V
Witcher 3

Games I am tentative about are:
Pillars of Eternity
Bloodborne

I am actually shocked that there isn't a new Ass Creed, Farcry, Crysis, Battlefield, COD announced as yet. Tehnically Ass Creed London has been hinted towards but don't know if this is happening this year or pushed to next year.

Last edited:
You're not alone. There's a reason 90% of the games I play are older like the Mass Effect and Batman games. Been playing Crysis 1 a lot recently. There just hasn't been much come out lately that has really impressed me. Granted I am pretty picky and don't like games just because they're a video game but still, it's been pretty bare lately. I guess Alien Isolation was the last newish game I bought but I only got a couple hours into it and stopped playing it and went back to Dead Space.

I agree with you both. I've been spending alot of time on PS4 and 360 because PC has been down for a while. PC Gamer at heart.
Kinda wanting to play BF Hardline, one of my buddies got it and said it's really good. Nothing really hypes me up anymore, everything kinda seems the same. Maybe it's because work is always cutting into my personal life. ugg
Got into the Wii U also. That's pretty dang fun.
I've got a stupid amount of hours into GTA V, because that has kept me hooked somehow though. I would love to play it on PC, i know it's going to be beautiful.

I've recently watched the trailer for the new upcoming Tom Clancy's The Division game and might I add I'm god awfully impressed with some of it's features.

Pillars of Eternity
The Witcher 3
GTA V

basically run of the mill games lol.

The Witcher 3
MGSV: The Phantom Pain
Grand Theft Auto V

I'm also looking forward to Kingdom Come: Deliverance but I'm not sure if it will be out in 2015.

Last edited:
Witcher 3 and Batman:AK. To some extent Rainbow Six: Siege and Legacy of the Void.

But since I'm currently GPU challenged the most exciting thing for me this year is the potential of more concrete details on Fallout 4 (or the next Bethesda Game), the next Mass Effect, Mirror's Edge 2, and the next Deus Ex.

Witcher 3 looks awesome.

I'll end up buying SC2: Legacy of the Void because I'm a sucker. (Sooo burned out
Starcraft....)

And Grim Dawn. I've been on early access for the past 6 months, game is already mighty sweet.

Vegas? Please do yourself a favor and pick up Rainbow Six 3 Gold. Best tactful game ever made. Vegas shouldn't even have the Clancy name on it.

I'm looking forward to -

Pillars of Eternity
Witcher 3
Rainbow Six Siege (if it lives up to Rainbow Six 3)
GTAV
MGSV
Star Citizen
Project Cars
Legend of Zelda and Mario and whatever else Nintendo shovels into my face.
I'll just stop because I can go on forever. I like games.

Last edited:
This is just based on the games I know about possibly coming in 2015. Chances are this will change at E3 2015. If and when Fallout 4 is mentioned, it will be at the top of the list.

PC:
Legacy of the Void
Star Wars: Battlefront
King's Quest

Console:
Halo 5
Batman Arkham Knight
The Phantom Pain
The Division (may consider PC version)

Batman: Arkham Knight
Bloodborne
The Division (cautiously optimistic...)