What Movie Would You Like to See Made into a Videogame?

The Godfather.

I love that movie and I've watched it at least a dozen times and still enjoy it.

Mafia came close but there was way to much driving in that game, and it was always way across town, didn't anything ever happen in there own backyard? lol

Kathy

Kathy said:
The Godfather.

I love that movie and I've watched it at least a dozen times and still enjoy it.

Mafia came close but there was way to much driving in that game, and it was always way across town, didn't anything ever happen in there own backyard? lol

Kathy
Godfather the video game. I've seen a movie or two and it looks iffy to me. We'll see what happens.

Ok here is a twist:
One Hour Photo
Player gets to take the role that Robin Williams played

Death to Smoochy
Fahrenheit 911

Oh by the way The Last Starfighter is already a video game it came out in the 80's

Se7en, Silence of the Lambs, Bone Collector etc

A FPS style game that lets you collect clues from various crime scenes and do some research to hunt down a serial killer would be keen.

Commando. Or Running Man. Or hell, any older Schwartenager (sp?) flick. They are all pretty much the same anyway. It just better be packed with sweet Ahhhnold one liners and lots of killing.

Big Trouble in Little China would make a sweet video game. It would have to be a FPS. Of course Jack Burton (Kurt Russell) is practically a prototype for Duke Nukem. :)

Dark City would make a good adventure/FPS. Definitely want to use the Doom 3 engine for that one. :)

I've always wanted to see a game based on the Conan universe. Not the crappy movie but the old magazine style comics. I'd want it to be a nice open-ended adventure/rpg in the style of Fallout. Sort of Fallout meets Darklands using all the characters, settings, and details from the movies and books?

A few more good candidates:
The Evil Dead series.
Event Horizon.
From Dusk 'til Dawn
Ghost in the Shell
Mars Attacks
Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Wraith

oh my god I had a flash of brilliance

leonard4cp.png

Back