What Mouse is in Your Laptop Bag?

Diablo2K

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm getting a new gaming laptop soon and I am looking for a good mouse to go with it. I like a simple mouse with at least 5 or so buttons, none of these MMO mice with 20 buttons. Prefer wireless/bluetooth so I don't have the hassle of cords or usb dongles. I normally use 1600 DPI setting on my mice.

Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro with a Qi charging mouse pad. Not as hefty as the Rog Spatha I use on my desktop, charges from any Qi charger, not overly-complicated, near-perfect feel and movement.

Logitech M310. Good enough for me, with the added benefit of no real loss if I forget it in a hotel. Forgot a cheap bluetooth mouse once.

Logitech M310. Good enough for me, with the added benefit of no real loss if I forget it in a hotel. Forgot a cheap bluetooth mouse once.
I have a Logitech M510, was using it as my main mouse for a very long time. I can't live without the side back/forward buttons. I don't want to spend alot on a mouse, I have only had one "Expensive" mouse, a Logitech G9, all the others have been sub $50 including my now Razer Basilisk Essential. Never seen the point when I am happy with the cheaper mice. Maybe I just don't know what I am missing however.
Logitech M575 Trackball.

Been using Trackballs for something like 25 years now. Damn I'm getting old...
Never used a trackball except on a now very old laptop but I am sure M575 is much better. Does the ball freewheel a little if flicked fast enough, I could see the benefit if it did?

I have a Logitech G604, normal SRP is $100, but regul regularly at $70 last time I checked.
Has built-in Bluetooth and a 2.4ghz dongle. Nice because I can switch between using it on my android tablet and laptop by holding down the mode button.
Uses a single AA.
2 index buttons and 6 thumb ones, along with the standard left/right click, left/right/middle scroll buttons, metal wheel that can be switched between smooth scroll or geared scroll, and the wireless mode button below that.

Corsair harpoon, with charging cable.
I like the look and price of this mouse but I really wish it was Bluetooth. I guess I could get use to having a USB Dongle.

I have a nicer Victsing mouse that has a Dongle as well as Bluetooth options but it don't have built in storage for the dongle and I am afraid of losing it. I think I paid $35 for it if I remember correctly It's also rechargable . So this mouse might be a good option for me.

Razer Mamba Wireless (got it on sale on amazon). Works well enough that I generally use it on my main PC for FPS stuff.

Logitech g402 for longer gaming sesh, m510 for spur of the moment stuff and photo editing.

Back