What mouse and keyboard do you use?

CastletonSnob

Weaksauce
I was just curious as to what mouse and keyboard you use. I use a Dell wired mouse and a Microsoft 600 keyboard.

Corsair K70 Keyboard - Fantastic, best keyboard I've ever used.
Logitech G603 mouse - fair to middling (scroll wheel has random issues (scroll down, scrolls up type nonsense sometimes), otherwise I would rate it higher, tracking is good, wireless speed is imperceptible over wired, battery life is stupid long)

Last edited:
G910 Keyboard
G502 Mouse

The last Logitech equipment I'll ever buy. Their G-Hub software is hot garbage and I'm sick of it.

Microsoft Internet Keyboard - According to the date code it just made 20 years old
Gigabyte M6800 Mouse - Good inexpensive mouse but the thumb rest pad slowly slides off

The keyboard is just a cheap wireless Logitech K270. My mouse is a Logitech G305, which I really, really like.

G915 Keyboard
G703 Wireless mouse

Last edited by a moderator:
Home
Logitech G Pro Keyboard
Logitech G703 Mouse

Work
Corsair K65 Lux Keyboard
Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse

The mouse and keyboard are very important to how the PC usage experience is... as such I think spending $ on these items makes sense.
My set up.. Filco MT2 TKL mx-red (dampers/ vortex pbt double-shot keycaps) and a Steelseries Sensei 310 mouse. I have been running this combo for a good while now.. very pleased with it.. filco_310.jpg

The mouse and keyboard are very important to how the PC usage experience is... as such I think spending $ on these items makes sense.
My set up.. Filco MT2 TKL mx-red (dampers/ vortex pbt double-shot keycaps) and a Steelseries Sensei 310 mouse. I have been running this combo for a good while now.. very pleased with it.. View attachment 368996

Nice Vintage receiver. What is it?

Logitech G915 & G502, G915 work fine but I have since changed to a G915 TKLto give more room for the mouse on the tray but G502 kinda have transmission problem at 8ft from time to time. Going to have to use a longer USB extension cable to bring the receiver closer or have to look for an alternative. Just ordered the Asus Chakram, will see if it does any better.

IMG_8797 (1).jpg

Logitech K750 keyboard with solar panels covered by electrical tape so I can use a normal CR2032
Logitech M705 Marathon Mouse

Been using them for years, and I like them so much I bought several spares of each.

I got a RF87U, though a NiZ Plum will replace it soon (it's in shipment). This one has seen a fair amount of usage, and the NiZ is a bit more modern / all 35g anyway.

For mouse, I have a Pwnage Ultra Custom Ergo, which turned out to be better than I thought. Wireless lasts quite a bit, no wire to deal around when moving mouse - pretty lightweight too.

Logitech K750 keyboard with solar panels covered by electrical tape so I can use a normal CR2032
Logitech M705 Marathon Mouse

Been using them for years, and I like them so much I bought several spares of each.
how long does the CR2032 last? I ended up buying a replacement capacitor battery for one of the K750's I have. I think it was $10.

how long does the CR2032 last? I ended up buying a replacement capacitor battery for one of the K750's I have. I think it was $10.
A long time. I might replace it once a year, and the keyboard's in heavy use. I had to do something, because the solar panel recharging system never worked reliably for me. I even tried putting it in a window sill for hours on end, and it still wouldn't charge worth a damn.

Corsair K70 rgb mk.2 low profile (cherry mx speed switches) and a Glaive rgb pro.

Last edited:
My Logitech G500s is getting long in the tooth but man it’s a great mouse. I recently purchased the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum. I expect to be disappointed but we’ll see…

Back