What Mouse and Keyboard Are You Using Right Now?

G15 adn G500s. Really looking to upgrade to something wireless and chargeable for the mouse, but that has the wight (as I like a heavy mouse when gaming). Any suggestions are welcome.

G15 adn G500s. Really looking to upgrade to something wireless and chargeable for the mouse, but that has the wight (as I like a heavy mouse when gaming). Any suggestions are welcome.

I have a G700 that I’d let go of for a fair price. It’s wireless. I actually don’t like it because of the weight, haha. Love me some lightweight mice these days.

I have a G700 that I’d let go of for a fair price. It’s wireless. I actually don’t like it because of the weight, haha. Love me some lightweight mice these days.
I think I'm looking for something like the G703, but really have been out of the gaming keyboard/mice realm for a while

Hexgears X1 low-profile mechanical & 3DConnexion CADMouse...

G613 and G502 Lightspeed. I can see myself sticking with this setup for a while now that I've gotten used to the G613's "G" key placement.
I'd love to get my hands on a G915, but there's no way I'm dropping $240 for a keyboard. Maybe once their next wireless/mechanical KB hits the price for that one will plummet. The G613 price got cut in half when the G915 hit.

Well, out with the old, in with the new.

Just replaced my 1st gen Corsair K70 and Logitech G502 (maybe 2-3 years old, don't really remember) with a DAS X50Q Keyboard and Logitech G Pro Wireless mouse.

Quick pic: (with the SlashDiablo multi-box going on lol)

20200502_215029.jpg

Big fan of the keyboard, they had it on sale for $120 a week or so ago and was eyeballing the 5Q, but all the reviews basically said they're the same minus aesthetics (same switches, same app, same software, etc) so I pulled the trigger.

Really enjoying these Gamma Zulu's over the Cherry MX Reds I had previously in the K70. Misclicks/finger drags sending inputs happen a lot less often, and I'm a fan of their quiet volume by comparison. This thing also doubles as a home defense weapon, it's HEAVY!

Regarding the mouse, I'm a big fan of the lighter G Pro, although there is a noticible difference should I have to play wired due to not watching the battery life. You can feel the cable drag in the front of the unit by comparison, but it's worth mentioning (even with the bungee, it still feels like you have to put in a touch extra effort to keep the front "inline").

Mad Catz V.5 (basically a Saitek Eclipse) red backlit USB, and a Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical 1.1A USB. Mouse is 15+ years old, keyboard is 8+ years old. Both still working great!!!!!!!! :woot:

G613 & MX Master 3 - got the 613 as soon as it was released. I was looking for a wireless mech keyboard. I have been really happy with the fell of it. Works great and the battery life is quite remarkable. Just got the MX Master 3 when we went into lockdown. I have used the MX series for a long time now. Had some other MX mouse before with different buttons/ less functionality. Never really liked it. Love this new one.

Just picked up a Corsair K55. I'm probably in the minority, but the mechanical loudness of my Hyper X FPS keyboard was getting annoying.

Using a Razer Ornata keyboard and Razer Lancehead TE. Had a corsair keyboard and mouse before, not a fan and their software sucks.

my probably pricing error newegg combo of of a super old / lame cpu (don't even remember what it was) and a RK9000 (mx-red) for $25 from years ago, is making something of a rare appearance on my desk as i needed a ten key for awhile and I took the opportunity to fully take apart and clean my filco TKL. The ABS keycaps on the rk9000 are sort of weirding me out however... oh well, can't really complain about the rosewill for $25 it has been basically exclusively a backup keyboard however since I got it.

20200515_122842.jpg

edit: the filco looking pretty nice after taking case apart and cleaning everything.. fair bit of fuzz get's into these things over time.. still this 5~yr old filco that has been used daily since I got it is looking pretty good.
20200515_125326.jpg

Last edited:
I have been using the same filco 9.5 years now with brown switches. I took the caps off it today to give it a cleaning.

Currently using a logitech g203 mouse with my corsair k63. Will be looking into new keeb like a vortex poker soon.

I'm currently using a Logitech K830 and I hate it because the keyboard light dims too quickly and the keys are difficult for me to press. I had a K810 which was perfect but going through 3 of them that all broke kinda sucks. Looking for an alternative. The mouse is a Logitech M705 which I love but sucks for using far away for some reason.

Cheapy Redragon K552 keyboard with Logitech MX Ergo. Used to the trackball now after a few weeks coming from an M570. Looking back on the thread now at keyboards to upgrade to.

Picked up a Logitech G Pro Hero. It's the wired version of the G Pro but with the new Hero sensor. For me, the Hero sensor is God's own. I know there are basically no measurabke differences between the top sensors but the Hero just seems to work best for me.

The G Pro is almost too small at first but I'm getting used to it. My ideal size is my beloved G MX518 but I find I can move the Pro around faster and a little more accurate when doing fast, sweeping movements. So far I'm liking it. Got it for $50 and Best Buy and think it's worth a look for those that prefer smaller/claw grip mice.

Got myself on a waiting list for a Ducky One Two TKL with Silent Reds, then decided to cancel that and just grab a Durgod with Silent Reds and white backlighting.

I love it.

I'll get a better picture later, but the stock keys, nice as they very much are, have been replaced with keys from two or three custom sets, including one Max Keyboards set with double-shot PBT blue and pink (letters of wife's name in pink), as well as the HyperX white pudding keycaps.

Still using the Model O- and their teflon-ish pad, but do have a pink Model O- on order for my wife to go with her pink Ducky ;)

Got myself on a waiting list for a Ducky One Two TKL with Silent Reds, then decided to cancel that and just grab a Durgod with Silent Reds and white backlighting.

I love it.

I'll get a better picture later, but the stock keys, nice as they very much are, have been replaced with keys from two or three custom sets, including one Max Keyboards set with double-shot PBT blue and pink (letters of wife's name in pink), as well as the HyperX white pudding keycaps.

Still using the Model O- and their teflon-ish pad, but do have a pink Model O- on order for my wife to go with her pink Ducky ;)
Durgod makes some great keyboards. I love mine. Same as yours, but with Cherry Silvers. The grey/dark grey PBT doubleshot keys look good, too. Looking forward to seeing yours with the different key sets.

I love it.

Is the Ducky One Two TKL easy to type on? In my head I feel like low profile laptop style keyboards are easier to type on but I could be wrong. I'm not a gamer but these look like nice keyboards.

Why does tyuh have red keycaps? do you use that instead of wasd
See:
including one Max Keyboards set with double-shot PBT blue and pink (letters of wife's name in pink)
Is the Ducky One Two TKL easy to type on? In my head I feel like low profile laptop style keyboards are easier to type on but I could be wrong. I'm not a gamer but these look like nice keyboards.
Recommend trying them out. Keyboards (and their switches and keys and lighting and ergonomics and connectivity and...) are intensely personal. Yes, Ducky makes some very good stuff! Just do your research :)

As long as you don't choose linear greys and have touch typing skills then yeah you should

Ideally I'd still love to get a G915 at some point. Especially the linear or tactile models that are less noisy and "softer." If I end up working from home permanently I might just pull the trigger on one.

I use a Corsair Katana (the one with all the mmo buttons on the side, for mapping macros/app shortcuts) along with a Durgod Taurus K320 mech with Kalih Box Jades. I absolutely fell in love with Durgod after buying one of their boards and I will not be buying any other brand for the foreseeable future. Quality of Durgod mech's for the price is just unbeatable in my opinion. Super heavy, doubleshot pbt, large variety of switches including Kalih box 'thic click' series. They are fantastic.

This is good to know about the Durgod. I've ordered the Durgod K320 Taurus Nebula RGB with Silent Red switches. Looking forward to it arriving in a couple weeks. I'm already thinking of getting the white version for work but as far as I know it does not have a backlight but I don't think that will be an issue with bright white keys.

I'm already thinking of getting the white version for work but as far as I know it does not have a backlight but I don't think that will be an issue with bright white keys.
The white... isn't. More like light grey with a typewriter scheme thrown in. I wound up getting the darker one with white backlighting, which looks pretty decent, and replacing the keycaps. I've been looking for an actual white keyboard from Ducky or Durgod with white backlighting and Silent Reds for some time, and the closest I've gotten is mechanicalkeyboards.com having a Ducky on preorder.

Here's the one, still on preorder: https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=5801

I just picked up the steelseries apex pro. The per key adjustable sensitivity is a thing of beauty. The switches feel like mx speeds. Really liking this keyboard coming from the k70 rapidfire. So many less typos now.

Picking up my Logitech G604 Tuesday, using a plain 2 plus scroll Dell corded for the past 2 years.
Used to have G700, Revolution MX and VX.

Back