Corsair K65 Rapidfire with MX Silver switches. I replaced the stock ABS keys (crap) with Corsair's white PBT double shot set. Feels so much better. The contrast with the black metal frame looks great. I think I like this better than my Ducky One.
All white looks even better. This definitely is my #1 keyboard, now!
- keyboard = Acer sk-9061 (wireless)
- mouse = Microsoft notebook 5000 (bluetooth)
Switch up to a Logitech 5 button for gaming (wired)
- keyboard = Dell kuh0015 (wired)
- mouse = Logitech m-bd58 (wired)
Win98/Glide gaming system:
- keyboard = IBM model-M
- mouse = Razer Boomslang 2000 (ball)