What mice are you guys using?

You've all convinced me! :p Plus that matte finish looks slick as hell in the pictures.

G400 is like $15 cheaper, but looks $50 cheaper imo. Not sure how they'd stack up irl, but damn does that deathadder look good. And a lot of people like it, so I'm taking the plunge!

(Replacing an MX518.)

That makes 2 of us. Mine's coming on Wednesday :D.

MX518. I'm on my second one. It works fine so I'll keep buying them until it's discontinued.

15e7r50.jpg

Currently using the Lachesis 5600dpi.

I mostly got it for the look and the multitude of changeable color lights.
It took me a few weeks to get use to the shape. My wrist hurt a little in the beginning.

Now, the mouse is perfectly comfortable tho.

Been using a modded Silverstone Raven Gaming Mouse, but that got me so much headache because of skipping and repeated resetting (as in ~5 seconds of no response, oled screen black out and then DPI reset to lowest value)...

So, been eyeing a mouse with plenty of buttons for a while and some time ago I saw the Logitech G300 and decided to give it a try. I went to buy it and was a bit puzzled by its tiny size, but still bought it.

It was kinda shocking change from big to small, but I have liked the mouse kinda lot. Especially the sensor feels good, the buttons are quite nice.

Weak points are:
-No side back/forward buttons (they are on the top left)
-Wheel feels cheap
-A bit too small (even though I wear size 8-9 gloves)

And the plus points:
-Being ambidextrous, fits amazingly good on hand
-On board memory for 3 profiles
-Nice lighting that can be switched off
-Supports 1000 Hz polling
-Sensor feels good

EDIT: Oh, and before Silverstone, I used Creative mouse, "2020".

Last edited:
g9x + g700

might get a corsair or a steelseries down the road.

How do you like the G9x? I hate mine G700 because of the thumb support. I thought I would like it but I never got use to it. The only thing I like it the wheel switch.

How do you like the G9x? I hate mine G700 because of the thumb support. I thought I would like it but I never got use to it. The only thing I like it the wheel switch.

i got it before the g700.

I like it quite a bit with the wide load grip on it, but the flat orientation of it makes me sore to use it for extended periods of time - first time i started hurting i was playing for like 6 hours straight, now pain occurs in as little as 2 hours. Its very slippery and fast to use, more so than the g700, but a fairly weighty mouse even with the weights out. I keep the sensitivity on the g9x at 500dpi, and the g700 at 600dpi because the g9x is that much easier to move. With the ID grip (aftermarket thingy), it weighs as much as the g700, which i dont like.
The sensitivity switch is more accessible than the g700, just easier to get the button down.
Also, it is very small. I palm grip it, but the base of my palm is always on my mousepad.

The reason i like the g700 is its off centre tilted shape, it takes the strain off my tendon. However the downside to the g700 is its weight, which just moves the pain into my elbow. Also the middle click, and middle side-side click is much easier to operate on the g700. The g9x is VERY stiff to middle click, needed to build up some finger strength to get my knife moving in BC2. Another upside to the g700 is the ratchet button (free scrolling?) is on top, whereas it is on the bottom of the g9x, so you have to physically pick up the mouse to change between clicky and free. Same goes with the profile button.

I just cant win with mice XD

i got it before the g700.

I like it quite a bit with the wide load grip on it, but the flat orientation of it makes me sore to use it for extended periods of time - first time i started hurting i was playing for like 6 hours straight, now pain occurs in as little as 2 hours. Its very slippery and fast to use, more so than the g700, but a fairly weighty mouse even with the weights out. I keep the sensitivity on the g9x at 500dpi, and the g700 at 600dpi because the g9x is that much easier to move. With the ID grip (aftermarket thingy), it weighs as much as the g700, which i dont like.
The sensitivity switch is more accessible than the g700, just easier to get the button down.
Also, it is very small. I palm grip it, but the base of my palm is always on my mousepad.

The reason i like the g700 is its off centre tilted shape, it takes the strain off my tendon. However the downside to the g700 is its weight, which just moves the pain into my elbow. Also the middle click, and middle side-side click is much easier to operate on the g700. The g9x is VERY stiff to middle click, needed to build up some finger strength to get my knife moving in BC2. Another upside to the g700 is the ratchet button (free scrolling?) is on top, whereas it is on the bottom of the g9x, so you have to physically pick up the mouse to change between clicky and free. Same goes with the profile button.

I just cant win with mice XD

Haha great post! Thanks! I think I might get the Steelseries Sensei with the coupon they have right now. I just think I'll miss the G700 wheel a lot.

cyborg rat 9....some people really hate it, but I think it feels great and I love the adjustability.

cyborg rat 9....some people really hate it, but I think it feels great and I love the adjustability.

That thing looks sweet.

r9_4.jpg

Hard to imagine how it fits in your hand, though. It looks as if all the gaps are in areas that would not cause a problem for your hand. Krazy design!

Those rat mice have tracking issue. Something to do with when you lift the mouse up and put it back down. Not an issue for me. I'd love to have one. This G5 is getting old.

Razer Deathadder 3500 dpi. Absolutely love it. Best gaming mouse I've ever used. Got a G9 I love also. A little but more precise sensor but the comfort and feel of the DA give it the top spot.

Razer Naga.

Good mouse, but very small. If they made one at a decent size it would be great.

Logitech G7, MX1000, and G700

The G7 is slowly dying, the MX1000 I got used off of ebay about a year ago still running like a champ! I use it at work, and the G700 is my main mouse haven't had a single issue with it. :D

If you are trying to choose a new one, go play with some...determine if you are a palm mover, or a finger mover. Makes a huge difference in what mouse feels best in your hands.

logitech G700 and love it, but in need of a new battery for it. Hopefully one with better stamina.

Good to know I'm not the only one getting shitty battery life.

I replaced mine with an Energizer rechargeable 2500mAh AA and I can use it for a few days now without recharging. Also did some tweaking of the settings. Hope this helps.

I replaced mine with an Energizer rechargeable 2500mAh AA and I can use it for a few days now without recharging. Also did some tweaking of the settings. Hope this helps.

Can you specific what tweaks you've done? I have mine sent to 1000 DPI with max report rate.

The original Mamba. After fixing the wheel squeak. Fun adventure keeping it working.

I'm using the G700 fro mlogitech and the Sensei from SS, Personatly I prefer the sensei but both are great mouse. G700 in wireless is pretty heavy when taking account of the AA battery.

Had been using the Razer Mamba, which was a good mouse. Just recently got a G700, which is fucking awesome. I love the extra buttons and it has an overall good feel to it.

I've seen people getting g700 and never regrets, despite the cons ,I still luv my purchase since if you are someone who wants a great performance mouse with comfy and wireless convenient, G700 is the only way to go.

however SS sensei is growing on me tbh

I'm using a G500 which I don't really like, before it I had a G5 which I much preferred.

Back