What mice are you guys using?

I seem to have developed some kind of condition that makes me purchase mice that I don't need.
I use a G700 on my main machine but I recently bought a G300 since it was neat looking.
I've got 6 mice sitting around me, pair of V220's, MX1000, V550, G300, and my G700.

desktop i'm using a G500; with my laptop I use my mx518. At first I liked the mx518 better for gaming, but now I like the g500 better.

RAT7 at home, MX518 at work.

IMG_9579.jpg

(Ratpadz wore out, replaced it with a large Xigmatek mat)

On my left: Logitech MX1100 for general web browsing using a Steelseries QcK
On my right: Logitech G5 and Razer Imperator 4G using a Steelseries Experience I-2.

I turn sideways to my laptop: VX Revolution for the left hand and Razer Orochi for the right hand. No mousepad for the VX Rev. but using another QcK for the Orochi.

I've had my Logitech G5 for going on three years now, its still going strong. Love the comfy size of it and the thumb buttons. When it finally dies I'll probably try one of those new Corsair mice, unless I read some bad reviews.

logitech G5 i've had since it first came out (the first version grey..with just the one thumb button)

I've had it so long the finish is worn on both left and right mouse buttons :)

If i'm honest it may be about time to think on getting a replacement... as it has one annoying trait that it has had since about a year on... the button clicks are annoying crunchy and loud sometimes..

I'm debating gettting a lefty razor mouse ... I'm left handed but have always used a right handed setup... on the computer I'm debating if i should throw off the tyranny of righty and compute left handed.

Was using a Logitech G500, made my palm hurt, traded to Razer Deathadder, felt way too light and was too similar in shape to G500. So then I switched to the G9x, and have never looked back. I own two now. Though I am curious about the new sniper mouse Corsair released.

Logitech G7 until about a month ago, Logitech G700 since. Both wireless.

I like both, but there are differences.

Steelseries Sensei and a Steelseries Xai. I just got the Sensei. I'll be moving my Xai to my other desktop and getting rid of the Razer Deathadder that was on it.

Steelseries Sensei and a Steelseries Xai. I just got the Sensei. I'll be moving my Xai to my other desktop and getting rid of the Razer Deathadder that was on it.

What did you like/not like in your comparison of the deathadder and the xai?

i have the razer deathadder, its my first gaming mouse and so far it is good. but ill be getting rid of it for a more practical mouse like the zowie one. im not likings the blue leds and design of it as much as i use too.

mx518 user here, how does the g400 compare to the mx518? i;m thinking of picking it up since it is a real bttttch to overclock the polling rate on win7 64

step 1 Logitech G500:
WP_000065.jpg

step 2: Microsoft ergo 4000: (cup of coffee optional, but highly recommended)

step 3: Eyefinity --doesn't have to be 24's, below is just ~$650 worth of 22"s.

Congratulations! You are now in coding heaven!

Now stop procrastinating on forums and go do your work.

Razer Deathadder Black Edition.

All the awesome mouse, none of the stupid glowing light garbage.

Logitech G500 I ordered two more off ebay for 34.00 each refurbished but I suspect they won't break in a few months. I see New Egg is sold out of them again =)

I would get a G700 but I want it to have batteries like AAs or something.

Razer Deathadder Black Edition.

All the awesome mouse, none of the stupid glowing light garbage.

You've all convinced me! :p Plus that matte finish looks slick as hell in the pictures.

G400 is like $15 cheaper, but looks $50 cheaper imo. Not sure how they'd stack up irl, but damn does that deathadder look good. And a lot of people like it, so I'm taking the plunge!

(Replacing an MX518.)

I've been super happy with mine. The only other mouse I've ever liked as much was my MX518.

I actually also have a G400 because I typicially like the shape of Logitech mice better because they fit my hands better, but I've not been able to make myself switch away from the Deathadder anyway.

The G400's just been sitting there for weeks, not plugged into anything.

Always nice to have a backup I guess.

+1

But won't lie, wouldn't have picked up mine if it wasn't for that Logitech 50% off coupon. Coming from a G500 and scarred from the Razer Mamba's horrid sensor I was a little nervous I might have a similar experience, luckily I didn't. Its sensor is great, reminds me of the G500's great tracking even wireless, and LOVE the grip. Now I use my G500 on my lappy, still like it too much to get rid of it.

At home for general web surfing I use an MX Revolution Bluetooth, and for gaming I use a Deathadder 3500. I got the Deathadder free from Intel, or I probably would have bought a Logitech G700.

I have no problems with my Deathadder(yet).

Logitech G400

logitech-g400-title.jpg

Just bought this mouse about a month ago. I was still using an old MX505 up until then. I love the shape, placement of the side buttons, and I absolutely detest any mice without a click-wheel.

Back