What longshot coins are you sitting on? Here's mine

I would agree, which is why they have been spending millions on upgrading their systems and hosting.
are you subscribed to their outage mailer? seemingly every day I have some kind of outage or issue that they're investigating. Until they can go more than a week without some bad issues they simply can't add anything. Personally i'd prefer they keep things smooth for multiple weeks.

So i've decided to over-diversify, this is what i'm holding:
~500 BCPT (BlockMason) - Crypto Debt/Credit Ledgers. Is seeking patents. IF they get them, I imagine it'll skyrocket. This isn't listed on Bittrex (yet) so I had to buy on Binance.
https://blockmason.io/

BCPT is over $2.00 this morning. They apparently have released their app and have gotten a few more partners in the debt space, including a hospital conglomerate.

My over diversified portfolio is going up 5% every day on average. :)

Another update on my coins:

ARK (ArkEcoSystem)
- $7.40 (peaked at like $8.50)

TIX (Blocktix) - $2.10

BCPT (BlockMason) - $2,15

LINK (ChainLink) - $1.01

XLM (Stellar Lumen)
- $0.787 (bought more at ~0.50)

POWR (PowerLedger) - $1.62

VOX (Voxels) - $0.53

NAGA - $2.16

New Adds:

XRP (Ripple) Got on the bandwagon 300ish @ $2.76 (Bought at $0.78 and $2.50)

TRX (Tron) 1350 @ $0.16 (bought at 0.05)

DNT (Distr0x) $0.39 (bought at 0.09)

MANA (Decentreland) $0.17 (bought at 0.12)

KIN (EtherDelta) - Made by devs from the KIK phone app. Bought 80,000 of them at $0.0009 each. Its my super-long chance coin.

Last edited:
I picked up 87,000 cV (CarVertical) tokens and around 10,000 ETN as my two longshots. And just because I thought it was rather funny, ~200 CryCash tokens ;)

My over diversified portfolio is going up 5% every day on average. :)

Another update on my coins:

ARK (ArkEcoSystem)
- $7.40 (peaked at like $8.50)

TIX (Blocktix) - $2.10

BCPT (BlockMason) - $2,15

LINK (ChainLink) - $1.01

XLM (Stellar Lumen)
- $0.787 (bought more at ~0.50)

POWR (PowerLedger) - $1.62

VOX (Voxels) - $0.53

NAGA - $2.16

New Adds:

XRP (Ripple) Got on the bandwagon 300ish @ $2.76 (Bought at $0.78 and $2.50)

TRX (Tron) 1350 @ $0.16 (bought at 0.05)

DNT (Distr0x) $0.39 (bought at 0.09)

MANA (Decentreland) $0.17 (bought at 0.12)

KIN (EtherDelta) - Made by devs from the KIK phone app. Bought 80,000 of them at $0.0009 each. Its my super-long chance coin.

thats not over diversified. I built software to over diversify mine. I have about 150 different coins. once btc finishes its rebound I'm diversifying further. I started by buying $10 worth of 50 different coins and I've done that 2 other times. I'm only down on 6 coins right now. I've mostly mined the coins I cared to buy more of.

3 Million Dogecoin from when it first came out. sold 250K of it 2 days ago.

I was sitting on some Neblio I had bought at $7 several weeks ago. Sold literally 30 minutes before its takeoff to Pluto to fund some other stuff. I thought I could turn a profit on something else and buy it back.

Don't be like me, folks. If you do your research up front, ID good, undervalued projects, and buy at a low price, just fucking sit on them and be patient.

I mined over 8000 hush... saw it hit $26 a couple days ago.

there are a few articles on xrp over at coindesk a day or two ago, you may want to read it. basically ripple company has product that subs for swift transactions, sort of like a secure two way instant messaging service and this is what banks use, no banks use xrp. all the bank deals are for the messaging software.

An XRP transfer can be used to fill in a gap thati n a transfer chain. It's the last resort, so it won't be used much at all.

My one dud of all call (PPC) is finally seeing some slow upward movement. It will probably be the last alt coin I hold for this run. After that I will have majority exited crypto with some remaining BTC. I'm locking in my life changing gains (even after taxes).

Picked up some appc a few hours back. With the big coin burn and some marketing, it looks to be taking off. I don't know about this in the last night term, but over the next few weeks to months, it ought to rise. Decent team, working product, existing market base.

Actually we did, yesterday, that they're "not adding any new coins any time soon".

Cause their sites sucks and can not handle any load at all...and they have had it our for XRP from the start claiming they would never add it...so now they dont want to go back on their word.

I bought 1.4mil Tittie coin for shills back in Oct for 1 sat, sold for 2 sat, it peaked at 34 sat a few days ago. I had to have a laugh at that!

Currently I am holding Substratum and Cardano for long term

I been buying up MUSIC while its in the toilet, mostly due to Cryptopia issues that appear temporary.

Regret not buying TIT a while back, cause now the TITs are up.
It TIT gave us an eyeful to remember, the much lower priced
TittyCoin (TTC) may have room to further explode its straps.

Last edited:
I forgot that I am also holding 42k Safex. Safex currently is not on any exchange, but they did just release their bluepaper. Looks like it could get interesting this year.

Back