What kind of computer chair is best?

xplosivex

[H]ard|Gawd
What do you guys use for a computer chair? For years I've been using a leather fullback one but its sort of getting worn in and a lot of the cushioning is gone.

Which kinds of chairs are the best?

I use a awesome $1,300 office chair from Stickley and Audi :) Idk if they're located everywhere or just around here, but they're high quality stuff. Two casters did break off, lmfao but I'm hopefully getting them fixed soon.

Nothing less will surfice, with the amount of time spent on the computer as I.

Originally posted by infin|ty
I use a awesome $1,300 office chair from Stickley and Audi :) Idk if they're located everywhere or just around here, but they're high quality stuff. Two casters did break off, lmfao but I'm hopefully getting them fixed soon.

Nothing less will surfice, with the amount of time spent on the computer as I.

I'm using a $20 leather chair from Office Max, I thought i'd splurge a bit on a nice chair...

Any chair that doesn't make you back feel like an accordion.

I'm not really slure I need a better chair. I'm constantly getting sore backs when I sit here for long periods of time.

I'd get something with a high back but has everything from tilt, back, height, and angle adjustment. The one's I use at work have a seat that you can even move forward and back from the back part of the seat.

James

Originally posted by infin|ty
...they're high quality stuff...

Two casters did break off...

I never once had a caster break off of my office max special at home or my Aeron at work.

As someone who's ass has spent a lot of time in an Aeron over the last four years... meh, they're nice... but a little overrated. I guarantee that you can find a better comfort/$$ ratio.

-dB

The best one is whatever feels the best to sit in for you..everyone's tastes are different.

I've got a $60 cloth chair from staples with lumbar support. At times I've spend 8+ hours in this baby without any pains. Price for comfort it's damn nice. I think I am going to save up some money this summer and buy myself a nice leather *tingle your a$s so nice* kind of chair.

I have a fabric mid-high back chair with arms on it. It is pretty comfortable and only cost I think $80 Canadian at Staples. Good buy. Much better than my cheap task chair. Though I shouldn't diss it too much, I used it for a few years with no problems.

Originally posted by Decibel
I never once had a caster break off of my office max special at home or my Aeron at work.

As someone who's ass has spent a lot of time in an Aeron over the last four years... meh, they're nice... but a little overrated. I guarantee that you can find a better comfort/$$ ratio.

-dB

Lol it a freakin awesome leather chair. It broke off because, if I recall my brother pushed me out of it:rolleyes: Then the other caster broke off from stress on that leg from not having the original caster that broke off.

Back