What keyboard do you game on?

Went from a first gen G15 to a Lycosa. I miss my G15 sometimes, but I love the Lycosa.

I use an oem Dell keyboard atm. I recently purchased both the MS Sidewinder & Razer Lycosa keyboard. I returned both. The Sidewinder flat out sucked & I couldn't get used to the flush, laptop style keys of the Lycosa.

any cheap USB keyboard. Right now I have a Dell.
Or anything I can take from work

Only using a Microsoft digital media pro keyboard, works just fine. Though will be upgrading to like a G15 soon or something nice with a good back-lit keys.

15 dollar Logitech wired. I had a 100 dollar wireless Logitech Easy Call Desktop bundle but put it in storage.

I don't care who says its impossible to notice delay times in wireless input devices, I sure can tell the difference.

I also get angry and keyboards don't last that long around here ; -)

Saitek Eclipse - formerly using a G15 (one of the first ones), but the keys were pretty stiff. Eclipse is nice 'n' smooth.

Logitech media keyboard, $15 bucks from target. I love the board probably never replace it as for my mouse yea....

Logitech Illuminated

keyb.jpg

I like to change things up a bit from time to time, so I switch between these:

Das Keyboard Ultimate
Logitech UltraX (best keyboard for under $20 *ever*)
Saitek Eclipse
Logitech Illuminated Keyboard (sexier than the UltraX but I prefer the key action of the cheapie)

Got an Enermax Aurora aluminum keyboard on the way so I guess it'll get put in the rotation also. :cool:

A Saitek Eclipse II

I still have a Gateway2000 124 key programmable keyboard but I rarely use it these days.

Don't need fancy gear to play good. Just average stuff is alright. I do like the LEDs though on some of these new keyboards. good at night

orriginal logitech g15 that i have modifyed, i have a logitech wireless lazer mouse, i have worked the wireless receiver into the keyboard, it used to have a haedphone jack extension on it as well, but i just dont use haedphones any more. next step is to do the plexy segmentation mod and change out the g keys color for red... just cause

G15 V2, best keyboard I've ever owned, most expensive, but best.

I love peripherals like keyboards and mice like women love purses and shoes, I can't get enough of them for some crazy reason, so I go though a bunch until I find one I like a lot, ended up with the G15V2 and a special edition Razer DeathAdder, which I want to upgrade to a Mamba sometime, I've love a wireless keyboard like the G15 to match the wireless~ness of the Mamba, but no such thing exists, oh well.

Just a basic, no frills Dell keyboard, actually the same ones on the computers at work. I like the minimalist, space-saving style and the feel of the keys.

Original G15. The only feature I have to have is backlighting, I don't really use the other features much anymore. The way my KB tray is setup I can't even see the LCD display anyways.

IBM. Found it new at my parents in a closet and once I tried it, I instantly gave away my Saitek Eclipse II and exclusively use the IBM.

Typically a logitech G11, but since I just spilled coffee on it, I am using the logitech ultra x.

Back