What is your "coping" strategy for the time until you can get a latest-model Nvidia/AMD GPU?

notarat

2[H]4U
thats good cept og titan those cant sell for poop. lol i have the og black versions still game perfectly fine for the games kids would play certainly better then a gt 710. pascal titans still go for $1000+

The OG Titan has "issues". (made a thread about it elsewhere on the forums) that I am hoping to resolve this weekend. If that doesn't work I'll end up buying an overpriced 6900xt or 3090 most likely

Evil Scooter

2[H]4U
I can still play all the games I was playing at the beginning of last year on my 1080ti's.... long live DX11 and SLI profiles.

I'll skip this gen too if the prices don't come out of orbit.

UltraTaco

Limp Gawd
Am just glad my body is at child bearing age. All I need is to find a handsome bloke nd forget about all this computer shortage grief.

Bloody hell this is ridiculous.

flegg

[H]ard|Gawd
Am just glad my body is at child bearing age. All I need is to find a handsome bloke nd forget about all this computer shortage grief.

Bloody hell this is ridiculous.
These PS games are ok but honestly a bit of a let down so far. So far GOW and Ratchet and Clank (ps4 and the new ps5 one) not as good as their originals. The PS5 controller is definitely awesome though.

Not far into last of us so far but seems more like a movie with a few solid snake element ripoffs rather than a game